09 Days Machu Picchu Regular Inca Trail (Lima/Lima)
The most popular hiking program in Latin America – The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu (Peru).
This is a hiking program, but don’t worry, it’s widely open for beginners or elders to experienced hikers, no specific experience required.
A research said more than 90% tourists visit to Machu Picchu by train, and this tour is not.
We offer you the very unique experience in Andes.
Itinerary & Cost
- “Inca Trail to Machu Picchu” is the most popular trail in Latin America,
- Trek Permits are required & limited — need to book 5-6 months in advance for high season. + The route is 42km long approx, – a full 4 days on the trail on 2400m – 4200m high.
- After the trek, one full day to explore the magnificent ridge-top city of Machu Picchu.
- The tour departures weekly during March-December from Lima
- Departures guaranteed to go with 2 people minimum.
- Camping euipments included in the tour. You’ll just need your personal hiking gear – boots, rain wear, etc.
- The trek porters will support you to carry the luggage, so you can hike with a small day-pack only.
- 2016 Departures: Regular departures start at Lima (Peru) on every Thursdays from March to December.
- Service Start: Day 1 Lima airport reception with ESG // End: Day9 Lima airport transfer out with ESG
- Rates minimum 2 pax, based on choice of hotel category.
- Guide: Spot English speaking guides (transfer, city tour, trekking)
Day-1 (Thu) Lima Flight to Lima. Hotel
Day-2 (Fri) Cuzco Flight to Cusco, Cusco citytour. Hotel (B)
Day-3 (Sat) Cuzco Cusco nearby ruin tours (Sacred Valley). Hotel (B,L)
Day-4 (Sun) Trail (Join to the regular trek tour group) Inca Train-1, Camp (B,L,D)
Day-5 (Mon) Trail Inca Train-2, Camp (B,L,D)
Day-6 (Tue) Trail Inca Train-3, Camp (B,L,D)
Day-7 (Wed) Trail Inca Train-4, arriving to Machu Picchu, Camp (option: Hotel stay) (B,L,D)
Day-8 (Thu) Cuzco Machu Picchu tour, back to Cusco, Hotel (B,-,D)
Day-9 (Fri) Cuzco Flight back to Lima, connect to flight home. (B)
LAND Price per person in SGD Tour Code: PERU-MPI_09
|Price is subjected to changes without prior notice|
|International Airfare SIN-LIM-SIN from S$1900||Day 01 KLM SIN-AMS 0040/0735|
KLM AMS-LIM 1230/1805
Day 09 Air France LIM-CDG 2135/ 1640+1
Day 10 Air France CDG-SIN 2100/ 1550+1
|SUPERIOR+||Lima: Costa del Sol Hotel, Hilton El Pardo Hotel, Hotel Estelar|
Cuzco: Novotel, Costa del Sol Hotel
|DELUXE||Lima: Casa Andina Private Collection, JW Marriott, Libertador|
Cuzco: Libertador Palacio del Inca, Aranwa Hotel
LAND Price includes
- All services, lodging, meals mentioned in the trip description, and entrance fees
- Hotel of your choice. (Superior+, or Deluxe)
- All excursions come with a guide in the English language.
- Inca Trail permit: US$120
- Flight Lima – Cuzco – Lima US$380. *Subject to change until ticketed. * This rate is on LAN, which is the most reliable service.
- Briefing prior departure
Our prices include entrance fees and tourist ticket costs to determined historical, natural, or religious landmarks that are managed by the local authorities in many cases. Costs may increase without prior warning. We will notify you of these immediately and adjust the prices accordingly.
- All airfares, Airport taxes and fuel surcharge not mentioned
- Expenses of personal nature
- Visa fees if applicable
- Travel Insurance (Compulsory)
- Early check-in, late check-out (it may be required for adjusting to your flight itinerary).
- Services and food not listed in the itinerary, beverages during the meals, hotel extras, and personal expenses.
- Tips for guides, drivers, and other local staffs.
Optional Upgrade: Camp at Aguas Calientes --> Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Base level of service for trek is with camp at Puente Ruinas, just out side of Aguas Calientes.
- Upgrade to hotel stay available.
- SUPERIOR: El MaPi Hotel = + S$200 (twin)/ S$150 (triple)/ S$400 (SGL)
- SUPERIOR +: Inkaterra MP Puelo superior room = +S$430 (twin)/ S$240 (triple)/ S$680 (SGL)
- DELUXE: Sanctuary Lodge – On request (depend on availability, from S$930 per person)
* all these options include dinner at the hotel.
* other hotels are also available, ask for the details.
Once you are confirm with the tour date, we will check the permit status on that date – if it’s still available or not. If the permit is available, please send us the deposit of S$ 2500 of which S$ 500 is non-refundable (this fees is for payment including permit fee and local operator’s handling fee).
Inca Trail permission policy: Capacity of 500 person per day (usually sold out by 3-6 months before the trek date. So we advise you to reserve the trail very much in advance.). The trail permit is issued with the passenger’s name on it. The passenger can’t change the name (= can’t give it to another person), nor the trek date.
A deposit of S$ 2500 per person is required upon confirmation and the balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to the departure date. Non-payment by required date may result in the cancellation of your booking and subjected to cancellation charges.
Each person is required to signup online at http://www.x-trekkers.com/activity-registration
Kindly note that we and the local guide reserve the rights to make decision, in your best interests or in the best interests of the group participating in the trek. In the event of cancellation of activity beyond our control such as adverse weather conditions and other similar conditions that compromises the safety of your group and the guide, no form of compensation will be given.
Payment by cheque/ bank transfer
Account Name X-TREKKERS ADVENTURE CONSULTANT PTE LTD”
Bank Name: Overseas Chinese Banking Corporation (OCBC code 7339)
Bank Branch: Clementi Branch (Branch code 522)
Account No: 522-076249-001
For Overseas remittance, All wire transfer fees are to be borne by you.
Beneficiary Bank Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited Singapore
SWIFT Code: OCBCSGSG
CHIPS UID 010275
As soon as the payment is made, please send the bank-in slip or receipt by email (email@example.com).
Payment by Paypal or Credit Card
Please add 4% Convenient Fee