Hands-on interaction with the local tribe of Indonesia. Trek into the inner village of an isolated community that turn their back away from modern technology, experience being surrounded by natural lush forest and stories of ancient superstition culture, and observe the local traditional way of living and handicrafts making.
Itinerary (subject to changes)
Day 1: Jakarta – Ciboleger – Gajeboh
Pick up service at your hotel or residence at 5.30 a.m then depart to Ciboleger village via Jakarta – Merak toll highway. Arrive at Ciboleger, Banten province to arrange permit and lunch. Then start trekking via Kadu Ketug, Balimbang and Marengo villages of outer Baduy before reaching Gajeboh village where we will be staying at native’s house. From Gajeboh, we will be crossing over the bamboo bridge and trekking to Cicakal village and Cipaler village to see Baduy’s women weaving and Baduy’s men making traditional bag. Trek up to the border line of outer Baduy and inner Baduy which is marked by a bamboo bridge over the Ciujung river. Back to Gajeboh village for traditional snack time. Dinner and overnight at native’s house.
Day 2: Gajeboh – Ciboleger – Jakarta
After breakfast start trekking to Dandang or Ageng natural lake. You may swim here or follow our local guide collecting fresh water oyster. Afterward, back to Ciboleger via Kadu Jangkung and Kadu Ketug villages. Lunch will be provided at Ciboleger while shopping Baduy’s handicraft such as weaving, batik, bag made of bark, key chain, t-shirt, etc. Then, drive back to Jakarta.
(Those who will take flight back should book flight after 9 pm due to heavy traffic on weekend)
Land Cost per person in SGD
Tour Code: INDO-BTT02
|Pax||2-3 pax||4-6 pax||7-9 pax||10-14 pax||15 pax & above|
Price is subject to changes
- Transfer service from Jakarta to Ciboleger by air conditioned car.
- English speaking trekking guide.
- Porter for carrying camping equipment and logistic.
- 1 night stay at native’s house (we will provide air-mattress and sleeping bag) with basic toilet.
- Meals: 1x breakfast, 2x lunch,1x dinner
- Mineral water 1 bottle of 600 ml per day per person during trekking, meanwhile during staying at native’s house we will use boiled water from the spring for drinking and cooking.
- Afternoon snack and hot drink (coffee, tea and ginger)
- Standar first aid including folding strecher, navigation gear/GPS and radio communication.
- Trekking permit and entrance fee.
- Parking and toll highway fees.
Cost Excludes: Airfare + taxes, Insurance, tipping, personal expenses, extra meals and drinks, services not mentioned above.
- Daypack (20 to 25 liter).
- Trekking or sturdy sport shoes (please make sure the outsole is good enough. When raining, the trail is slippery).
- Spare T-shirt.
- Hat (to protect you from the heat)
- Personal medicine.
Once you confirmed and paid for this trip, you are eligible for the arrangement stated and agree to a NON – refund policy in case of cancellation from your side.
Important: You are attending the hikes at your own risk. The organizer or co-organizers will try his/her best to assist and guide, but is in no way responsible, liable or accountable for any damage, personal injuries, etc.