04 Days Mt Kinabalu Climb
Join in Date: 2-5 Apr 2020 (Confirmed), 7-10 May 2020, 13-16 Nov 2020
Day 01: Kota Kinabalu – Kinabalu Nature Park (Dinner)
Upon arrival at KKIA, our Sabah caretaker will meet you and transfer to Kinabalu Park. The journey will take approximately 2 hours and drive through some scenic countryside and breathtaking view of Mountain Range. Stop at Nabalu, a typical roadside market along the way for local handicraft and fruits. Continue heading to Kinabalu Nature Park (1500m), at the foot of Mt Kinabalu. Enjoy the cool temperature and serene surroundings within the World Heritage site. Check in & rest before dinner in Balsam Café.
Overnight Dormitory/ Room or Lodge in Kinabalu Park
- Dinner at Kinabalu ends at 8.30pm. No replacement of dinner if miss dinner till to arrival at airport late.
- Recommended arrival at KKIA is before 5pm
Day 02: KINABALU PARK / LABAN RATA (Buffet Breakfast, packed lunch, buffet dinner)
After enjoy your morning breakfast and collect your packed lunch at Balsam Cafe, gather 7.30am at Sabah Parks Registration Office for registration, meet mountain guide and porter (if any) and proceed to Timpohon Gate (1866m) for the trek to Laban Rata.The trail ascends through vegetation change from Oak and Chestnut to mossy forest and eventually to alpine vegetation. The trek will take about 4-6 hours to Laban Rata Resthouse (3272m). Enjoy your buffet dinner at Laban Rata Restaurant and sunset before lights out at 8pm.
Overnight Laban Rata Resthouse/ Hut Dorm
Day 03 : SUMMIT – KOTA KINABALU (Early supper, Buffet breakfast, Lunch)
At 1.30am, have an early supper and pack up for hike to Low’s Peak for sunrise with Mt guide at around 2.30am. The final ascent to the summit begins very early and takes about 2-3 hours to be on the top for sunrise. When you arrive the summit at Low’s peak (4,095.2m), a great sense of achievements will fill you. After enjoying the sunrise, return to Laban Rata for a well-earned breakfast before continuing on down to park headquarters for your lunch at Balsam Cafe. After lunch, transfer to Kota Kinabalu and check in to hotel.
Overnight Kota Kinabalu hotel (3-star)
- Lunch at Balsam Café ends at 2.30pm. No lunch will be provided if you miss the lunch timing.
Day 04: DEPARTURE (Breakfast)
After breakfast, free at leisure before transfer to airport for your flight departure home.
LAND Price Per Person In SGD
Price subject to changes without prior notice.
4D Timpohon Trail (CODE: AMH-KKT_04)
|No of persons||1||2||3||4-5||6 & Above||SGL*|
|Run on house||1220||920||850||810||770||+50|
*SGL = Single supplement in Kota Kinabalu Hotel Only
ACCOMMODATION 4D Timpohon Trail (CODE: AMH-KKT_04)
|Kinabalu Nature Park||Sutera Sanctuary Lodges||ROH (Lodge)|
|Laban Rata||Sutera Sanctuary Lodges||Non-heated dormitory|
|Kota Kinabalu||Gaya Centre Hotel||Standard/ Superior Room|
Deposit per person: S$ 500
LAND cost includes:
- 3 nights Accommodation as stated
- Meals: 3 breakfast, 1 packed lunch, 1 lunch, 2 dinner, 1 early supper
- All transfer in Sabah as per itinerary with English speaking Sabah Caretaker
- Climbing fees. This includes entrance fees, climbing insurance, climbing permit, Mt Kinabalu Guide(1 guide : max 5 adult climbers & 1 guide : 2 children climbers of age 16 years and below), Mt Kinabalu certificate for successful climbers only
- Briefing prior departure
- 15% discount at X-Boundaries
Cost excludes: All airfare and taxes, Insurance with medical evacuation (mandatory), Evacuation cost, Personal gears & expenses, Visa if applicable, Tips to guide, All Meals not stated, Other tours not stated in itinerary, Porter’s fees (RM65 per-way for max 10kg), Luggage storage fees (RM 10 per piece)
|Student < 16 years old||Less $40 per person|
|Malaysian||Less $50 per person|
|Upgrade Kota Kinabalu Hotel to 4-star such as Promenade Hotel||Add $40 (twin share) / $ 80 (single) per person|
|Add 1 Day Padas River Raft with 1 night in Gaya Centre Hotel||Add $150 (twin share) / $ 200 (single) per person|
|Add 1 Day Twin Island Snorkel with 1 night in Gaya Centre Hotel||Add $140 (twin share) / $ 190 (single) per person|
- $500 Deposit Per Person: $300 per person is non-refundable and non-transferable, in whole or in part;
- Deposits CANNOT be brought forward and/or used for future bookings;
- Balance full payment MUST be received at least forty-five (45) days prior to arrival, failing which the Company reserves the right to release all slots for the said confirmed reservation without any or prior notice;
Amazing experience. Best moment: reaching the summit.
Vincent was really helpful and thanks for his responsiveness.
It is not about safety, rather when exhausted , the mussels becomes weak and hence it is necessary to have a walking stick. When the body becomes weak, safety becomes a concerns.
Best Moments: Reaching the peak.. as it requires a lot of mental perseverance and endurance
Everything went smoothly. Great job! A couple of our team members could not make it to the summit. On the whole, the experience was memorable.
Excellent service! Needs reasonable fitness to summit. As the path are man-made it is generally safe. However can be slippery if raining.
I was pleasantly surprise by the food arrangement at Mt Kinabalu compared to my previous trip. I underestimated the importance of being fit and strong. The whole trip was enjoyable. But I was most impressed by the improvement at Laban Rata.