07 Days Himalayan Explorer in Bhutan
A JOURNEY INTO CENTRAL BHUTAN – SIX NIGHTS ITINERARY FOUR NIGHTS UMA PARO, TWO NIGHTS UMA PUNAKHA
Our six-night package to Bhutan is the ultimate in luxury adventure travel, immersing you in the country’s Buddhist culture at a deep and comprehensive level. The exploration comprises four days of guided walks around the Paro Valley region, including visits to Taktsang ‘Tiger’s Nest’ Monastery and the ancient temple of Kyichu Lhakhang. You also have two days staying at COMO Uma Punakha in the Punakha Valley, where you can visit a 300-year-old dzong. The itinerary builds in time to enjoy the bustle of Bhutan’s capital, Thimphu, and road journeys that take in the exceptional Himalayan vistas. Returning to your comfortable COMO bases in the mountains each evening, there will be plenty of free time to relax. At COMO Uma Paro, you can enjoy the swimming pool, steam room and daily yoga classes, with the itinerary including a 60-minute COMO Shambhala body treatment.
Singapore – Paro (Tuesdays, Thursdays & Sundays)
KB 501 SINGAPORE (SIN) – PARO (PBH) 0630 1050
Paro – Singapore (Mondays, Wednesdays & Saturdays)
KB 500 PARO (PBH) – SINGAPORE (SIN) 0750 1610
Day 01: Arrival, Check-in, and Local Sightseeing
Day 02: Paro to Punakha Valley via Thimphu and Dochu La
Day 03: Chimmi Lhakhang, Punakha Dzong and Khamsum Yulley Namgyal Chorten
Day 04: Punakha Valley to Paro, Chuzom and Tamchog Lhakhang
Day 05: Walk to Zurig Dzong, Rinpung Dzong, Ta Dzong, Paro town, Kyichu Lhakhang and Drukgyel Dzong
Day 06: Paro Valley – Taktsang Walk
Day 07: Depart Bhutan
07 Days Luxe Adventures – Bhutan: Himalayan Explorer
Winter Promotion :01 Nov 2016 till 28 Feb 2017
Price per person in SGD
|1-30 Nov 2016||$ 6459||$ 9099|
|1-31 Dec 2016||$ 6059||$ 8399|
|1 Jan – 28 Feb 2017||$ 6129||$ 8469|
• There is an additional charge of $129 per person per night when staying on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
Price is subjected to changes without prior notice
Please contact us for rates on Student (age 12-24 years old, before 25th Birthday), Child (age 2-11 years old, before 12th birthday) and Infant (age 0-1 year, before 2nd birthday).
- Return Promotion Airfare + taxes by Druk Air (Singapore – Paro – Singapore) in Economy Class*
- Accommodation for 4 nights at Uma Paro and 2 nights at Uma Punakha in Valley View Room (max 3 persons) on a full board basis (excluding beverages), which includes picnic lunches during excursion days
- Five and a half days of privately guided excursions days taking in the highlights of the Paro, Thimphu and Punakha Valleys (see full itinerary for details)
- The private guiding services of an experienced English-speaking Bhutanese Uma guide
- One COMO Shambhala massage (60 minutes) per person
- Private airport transfers and transport in Bhutan
- All Bhutanese government visa fees and royalties
- Inclusive of 10% service charge and 10% sales tax
- All museum and visitor centre entry fees and road permits
- Complimentary scheduled one-hour daily Yoga class at Uma Paro (except Sundays)
- Briefing prior departure
- 15% discount for gears at X-Boundaries
- All other airfare & taxes not mentioned
- Personal gears
- All personal expenses such as bars, beverages, laundry, telephone and tips.
- Travel Insurance
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
* Promotional Economy Airfares SINGAPORE-Paro-SINGAPORE: Non-refundable, non-re-routable & non-endorsable. Date change not permitted.
The itinerary is intended as a guide only. Local conditions and weather may necessitate variations to the program and can affect the availability of views and panoramas described. Be aware that all times stated are approximate, and may vary with individual and group fitness.
If you have any special dietary requests, please let us know in advance.
Throughout your stay you have the option to participate in a range of extra Outdoor Activities at an additional charge.
It is strongly recommended that you be insured against medical and personal accident risks (including repatriation costs, air ambulance and helicopter rescue services) and that you also take out cancellation insurance and Travel Agency Insolvency.
You should be aware that some policies restrict coverage or do not cover travel to Bhutan and may not cover activities such as trekking (and mountain bike). Please ensure that your policy provides a sufficient level of protection and covers you for the activities involved. You must carry proof of insurance (e.g. your insurance certificate) with you to Bhutan.
Travel to Bhutan
X-Trekkers handles the whole booking process on your behalf, including Druk Air / Bhutan Airlines flights. However, the price of flights may or may not be included in the package and it is therefore advisable to book well in advance to secure seats. We also handle visa application processing (included in the package). It normally takes 2 to 3 weeks to process the visa but under some circumstances, we can accelerate the process.
Deposits and Balance Payments
- A deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking to secure the reservation.
- The remaining 50% of payment is required at least 60 days prior to arrival date
- If the booking is made within this period then full payment (100 per cent) will be required at the time of booking.
- X-Trekkers reserves the right to release a reservation if the required deposit amount is not received on the mentioned cut off period stipulated in the pro forma invoice.
- All cancellations of confirmed bookings must be received in writing
- Deposits will be forfeited for cancellations made between 21-30 days prior to arrival. If cancellation is made less than 21 days prior to arrival then full cancellation (100 per cent charge) applies.
- Late arrivals, no shows and early departures will be charged in full.
- All refunds by credit card are subject to a 5% credit card processing fee and bank transfer charges deducted from the total amount.