A very unique experience in Andes – the most popular hiking program in Latin America – The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu (Peru).
This is a hiking program, but don’t worry, it’s widely open for beginners or elders to experienced hikers, no specific experience required.
A research said more than 90% tourists visit to Machu Picchu by train, and this tour is not.
<Quick Fact of the Tour>
- “Inca Trail to Machu Picchu” is the most popular trail in Latin America
- Trek Permits are required & limited — need to book 5-6 months in advance for high season.
- The route is 42km long approx, – a full 4 days on the trail on 2400m – 4200m high.
- One full day to explore the magnificent ridge-top city of Machu Picchu.
- The tour departures weekly during March-December from Lima
- Departures guaranteed to go with 2 people minimum.
- This is a complete package from Lima to Lima, you simply need only add the fight on it.
- Camping equipment included in the tour. You’ll just need your personal hiking gear – boots, rain wear, etc.
- The trek porters will support you to carry the luggage, so you can hike with a small day-pack only.