Oni Trekking & Cycling Adventure
Duration: 2 days, 1 nights
Japan: Oni Kyoto Prefecture
Tour Code: JP-TA-OHC-02
2 Days Guided tour
Meet Location Oeyamaguchinaiku station
Main activity: Trekking & Cycling
Experience staying in a mountain lodge with incredible food to further enhance your stay in Japan.
In the fall, an early morning e-bike ride to the sea of clouds is included as well.
*Advance booking required
- Sight Seeing 90% 90%
- Food 70% 70%
- Transportation 50% 50%
- Activities 80% 80%
- Experience ancient Oeyama Mountains
- Hiking and cycling through the trails and village roads
- Temples, shrines, small villages, the Japan Oni Cultural Museum, and an excellent mountain ryokan stay with incredible food are just some of the reasons to join!
- Sea of clouds in the Autumn
Min size : 04/ Max size : 10
Please contact us for the price
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- guide fee
- e-bike rental
- 15% for gears from X-Boundaries
- All Airfare + taxes
- Train or domestic flight
- All other transfer not mentioned
- Expenses of personal nature
- Visa fees if applicable
- Tips to guides
- Personal gears
- Travel Insurance covers medical evacuation back to Singapore (Compulsory)
- Other tours not mentioned
ADVISED You are strongly advised to purchase your own comprehensive Travel Insurance
DEPOSIT/ CANCELLATION FEES
- Deposit Per Person: $250
- Balance full payment MUST be received at least thirty (30) days prior to arrival, failing which the Company reserves the right to release all slots for the said confirmed reservation without any or prior notice
- Full amount for reduction or cancellation within 14 days before arrival.
Please refer to our terms & conditions.
Confirmation of this reservation is acceptance of these conditions.
You may also like
Season: 17-26 Dec
Enjoy the early winter snow scenery in Urabandai. The lakes and ponds are not frozen at this time of year, so you can walk through the blue ponds in the snow. You can also experience trekking on snow.
Season: 18 Sep – 7 Oct (Early Autumn), 23 Oct – 31 Oct
Experience the best of Urabandai in Fukushima with the chance to stay in a mountain lodge in the early autumn.
Date: 4-8 Sep 2023
Experience the best of hikes in Fukushima and Michinoku Coastal Trail. From ponds, lakes to the mountain and the beautiful coastlines, strange rocks and trees and views of the Pacific Ocean, you will sure be marvelled by the beauty of the nature.