Onaru Burial Mounds
Be a Sushi Chef from the morning catch
Kimono & Hotspring Experience
SANIN KAIGAN NATIONAL PARK
Ine Day Trip Experience
KITAKINKI TANGO RAILWAY
2-3 Days Kyotango Experience with JR West Kansai Wide Area Pass
Kyotango City is rich with natural landscapes such as the sea, the mountains, and the highlands. Traditionally, people living in this area have been changing their clothes, food, and the entire life style according to the natural environment that changes along with the four seasons.
At your ryokan, you can experience programs unique to Kyotango with its natural wonders and traditional lifestyles. Right here at the Ryokan, you got the best hot spring baths and the finest dining around. Soak in the soothing hot waters of Taiza Onsen and savour the freshest local seafood. Taiza crab is known as the finest around and the owner of the Inn heads out to auctions to select the absolute cream of the crop. Immerse yourselves in the beauty of nature and try wearing the kimono here with the beautiful scenery, or try vegetable picking such as fresh tomatoes, corn, potherb mustard and more.
Spend your time Kyotango to explore and unwind in this wonderful place. You can rent the bicycle from the Ryokan or join the optional activities at additional cost.
Below are some of the experiential programs you can find at Kyotango.
- Net Fishing: Watch the sunrise amid spectacular scenery in the UNESCO-designated San’in Kaigan Geopark. Get an up-close view of the fishermen at work in these glorious surroundings, catching local fish using time-honoured techniques such as traditional fixed-net fishing [Apr-Sep].
- Sushi Chef: Experience as a sushi chef as you assemble yourselves from fish that was just caught, as you enjoy both making and feasting on the freshest sushi around! [Late Mar – Early Nov]
- Blue Grotto/ Love Grotto Exploration: Board a small boat and explore the wondrous scenery of cliffs, caverns and clear blue water, where a visit to one grotto is believed by the local will deepens the love between couples! Afterward, enjoy a barbecue of freshly caught seafood along with the fishermen. [Jun – Sep]
- Turban Shell Fishing & BBQ: Get on a fishing boat and experience turban shell fishing, then barbeque the fresh turban shells right there on the beach! [Jun – Sep]
- Geo-Trekking: Trek along the beautiful coastline and enjoy its bizarrely shaped cliffs and boulders.
- Snowshoe trekking: Experience trekking in snowshoes on wintry mountains that are gentle even for beginners. The marvellous snow -covered scenery of Kyotango awaits you! [Nov – Mar]
- Tradition homestay: Experience stay at an old tradition house with DIY preparation and dining on local vegetable tempura and mushroom hotpot.
- Strawberry Picking: Experience picking strawberry and have a feast on them.
- Kimono Experience with Hairdressing: Experience wearing a Kimono with traditional hairdressing.
- Half day sightseeing to Inecho and Amanohasidate: Take a half day sightseeing tour with lunch to one of Japan’s three scenic views – Amanohasdate.
|REC Uniquely Kyotango Program|
|Cat painting experience||Large||60|
|Summer (Jun – Aug)|
|Blue Grotter/ Love Cave Grotter||90|
|Sea Kayak (2 seaters) for 2 people||200|
|Net Fishing + Sushi Making||110|
Day 01: Osaka/Kyoto – Amino Train Station (-/-/D)
On arrival Amino Station, meet and transfer to Ryokan
Day 02: Kyotango Exploration (B/-/D)
Half day sightseeing to Inecho and Amanohashidate by private vehicle
Day 03: Depart Kyotango (B/-/-)
Transfer to Amino Train Station
2-3 Days Kyotango Experience By JR West Kansai Wide Area Pass
Min size: 2 persons
LAND Price per person in SGD:
|Days/ Tour Code||Term||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax & above|
|2/ JP-EKJRW-KT2||April – June; Sep – Oct;||680||570||520||480|
|3/ JP-EKJRW-KT3||Nov – Mar Weekdays||910||800||750||710|
|July – Aug Weekdays||Per Nite Per Pax||+ 10||July – Aug (Sat, day before holiday)||+ 20|
|Upgrade Taiza Crab||06 Nov – 20 Mar||+ 220 per crab||Nov – Mar (Sat, day before holiday)|
|Kyotan Kuro Wagyu Syabusyabu (Halal certified Wagyu)||+ 50 per serving||Per Nite Per Pax|
Price is subjected to changes without prior notice.
LAND Price includes
- 1 or 2 nights Kyotango : Umashi Totoya Japanese Room with 2 standard meals
- Meals as per above
- Return transfer Amino Station to Ryokan in Kyotango
- Half day sightseeing to Inecho and Amanohashidate by private vehicle
- JR West Kansai Wide Area Pass
- All airfare + taxes
- All Rail Pass not covered or mentioned
- Other transport not mentioned
- All other meals not mentioned
- All other entrance fees or tour not mentioned
- Travel insurance