Sky Mirror @ Kuala Selangor
Lunch in Organic Farm
Sky Mirror, Fireflies Cruise, Blue Tears
Tour Code: AMH-KSF_03
Discover this mysterious beach in the middle of the sea off Kuala Selangor!
Most of the time, it is submerges underneath the sea, which make it uncharted on the world map. It is when the tide is ideal that this sand bar emerges, Malaysia’s own “Salar de Uyuni”. The shallow waters of this “Secret Island” reflects the sky in all its going, thus creating many unique photography opportunities. The Island makes a perfect travel destination for your holiday, it is also a habitat for many marine agriculture. The most common are the sea and baby clam scattered abundantly in the sand.
Staying 2 nights in Kuala Selangor, you will have time to explore the sleepy village and enjoy some peaceful time after the crowds left.
We will also visit the paddy fields at Sekinchan and learn how rice is being processed.
On return journey back Singapore, we can explore one of the oldest Organic Farm in Malaysia. You will learn more about Organic Farming and Your Food Source. The tour takes approximately 90mins with explanation and experience hands-on farm activities to harvest vegetable for lunch. An organic lunch will be served after the farm tour. This farm tour only available on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and selected Public Holiday.
In the evenings, watch the synchronized flashing of thousands of fireflies glowing spectacularly along the banks of Selangor River. Another not to miss is the “Blue Tears” – a natural nighttime phenomenon caused by Dinoflagellates, an algae or marine plankton that emits blue-green light at night.
Itinerary (Subject to changes)
Day 1: (Lunch, Dinner)
Morning Meet at assigned meeting point and depart by ac van
– Visit Sekinchan Rice Factory, photoshoot of paddy field
– Enjoy local lunch
– If time allows, spend some time at Sekinchan Beach
– Proceed to Kuala Selangor and visit Sri Shakti Temple
– Enjoy Seafood Dinner and check in to guesthouse/ hotel
– Enjoy a fireflies cruise before rest in guesthouse/ hotel
Night is free at leisure.
Day 2: (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Morning after breakfast, proceed for Sky Mirror Tour
(Time of tour depends on tide and maybe early in the morning at 6.45am or 9am. Sometimes maybe in afternoon too.)
The tour lasts about 2-3 hours including a boat ride to the island.
You will have about 45mins in the island for photoshoot or explore the sea lifes there.
After lunch, day is free at leisure to explore the fishing village or Bukit Malawati
After seafood dinner, enjoy a Blue Tears Tour before rest.
Day 3: (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
9.30am check out and transfer to an organic farm. Free to explore the farm before enjoy a steamboat organic lunch.
1.30 pm Bid farewell and return drive to Singapore (about 5hrs) with stop for dinner and shopping in Johor Bahru/ Kulai
9.30 pm Arrive Singapore
- Farm tour can be conducted on Day 3 if departure from Singapore is a Thur or Fri. Add $10 per person. The tour includes 1 hour of vegetables planting and little animal interactions. The tour will be conducted in Mandarin if it falls on a Saturaday, and English if falls on a Sunday.
- Sky Mirror tour is not a daily tour. Following are the Dates not conducted: 18-20 Oct 22, 2-3 Nov 22, 16-19 Nov 22, 17-18 Dec 22
Price per person in SGD
Tour Code: AMH-KSF_03
|2* Hotel Twin/Queen without window||845||725||655||585||555||515||+50|
|2* Hotel Premium Queen Balcony Sea View||880||760||690||620||590||550||+90|
Price is subjected to changes without prior notice
- 10-seater aircon private transfer from Singapore
- X-Trekkers leader
- Meals as per itinerary & First Aid support
- Entrance fees and tours as mentioned
- 2 nights at Kuala Selangor : choice of Guesthouse (2-4 sharing) or Hotel (Twin share)
- 15% discount at X-Boundaries
Price excludes: Personal gears & expenses, Travel Insurance, Evacuation cost, Visa if applicable, Tips to guide, All Meals not stated, Entrance fees not stated & Other tours not stated in itinerary
A deposit of S$ 100 per person is required upon confirmation and the balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to the departure date. Non-payment by required date may result in the cancellation of your booking and subjected to cancellation charges.
Kindly note that we and the local guide reserve the rights to make decision, in your best interests or in the best interests of the group participating in the trek. In the event of cancellation of activity beyond our control such as adverse weather conditions and other similar conditions that compromises the safety of your group and the guide, no form of compensation will be given.
Items to bring for Sky Mirror Tour
- Camera, Hat or cap, Sunscreen, Sunsglasses, Towel
- Clothes (Pack an extra set for changing if you get too wet)
- Sandal or slippers (Everyone need to take off the shoes before get off from the boat, bare foot on the beach)
Items to bring for Fireflies Cruise, Blue Tears Tour
- Camera with night mode or higher ISO values to capture the bioluminescence in the darkness
- Mosquito repellent
- Bottled water