Sail in Sentosa
Enjoy open breezy deck
Enjoy a short fun cruise about Singapore’s interesting and vast maritime history on Asia’s most unique 22 masts traditionally rigged tall ship. On the cruise, enjoy the open breezy decks and watch as history comes to life! Engage with the crew through traditional ship commands and have a glimpse into the past on how ships navigated the vast oceans during the golden age of Discovery. Just like how it was done when Sir Stamford Raffles first navigated the straits of Malacca. You will even get to learn how to craft a simple item out of rope that you can take home and use after your journey. Sail onboard for a unique experience with unobstructed views of the port and Sentosa’s beautiful coastline, and we’ll guarantee you’ll have fun and learn something new!
Date: Sat 7 Nov, 14 Nov, 21 Nov, 28 Nov 10am
Room & Cruise is subjected to availability
Tour Code: SG-SNSRC01
Min size: 2
Child Age: 4-12 years old
Cost per person in SGD: $ 134 (Adult)/ $ 102 (Child)
Add $130 per group of max 5 persons for a 2-hour walk in either one of our SG Walk below with an experience tour guide (Not include transfer and meals)
- SG Walk : The Southern Ridges
- SG Walk : Southern Coastal Trail
- SG Walk : Trail of Singapore River
- SG Walk : My Queenstown and Beyond
- 1.5hr Sailing (10am – 11.30am)
- Welcome drink during Sailing
- Activity during Sailing as per itinerary
Itinerary (Subject to changes)
0900 – Check in for Sail at Resort World Sentosa
1000 – Set Sail for Rediscovery Cruise
Activity 1: Traditional Sailing Showcase
Activity 2: DIY Nautical Knot Coaster
Activity 3: Fun Maritime Trivia
Activity 4: DIY Sailor Hat & Photo Contest
Celebration Session (For Birthday & Anniversaries)
1130 – Back in Sentosa.
- The child will need to be accompanied by a paying adult aged 18+.
- Maximum of 1 Child per Parent or Guardian.
- This event is recommended for adults aged 13+, Children ages 4 – 12.
- Tickets are changeable, transferable, valid for 6 months, and non-refundable.
- ReDiscover cruise is not a Dinner Cruise, food will not be provided.
- See Full Terms & Conditions and FAQ for Sunset Sail, Dinner Cruise, and other Special Cruise.
- For more information about the stability of the Cruise and why it’s unlikely you’ll experience seasickness, please view video HERE.