Sunset Dinner Cruise
Sail in Sentosa
Sunset Dinner Crruise
Sunset Dinner Crruise
Enjoy a memorable journey to cherish and capture unforgettable picturesque “Kodak moments” on board Singapore’s only tall ship.
The experience starts with an onboard reception in the Grand Salon before guests are invited to their own private table for dinner on the upper deck. Guests arriving early are welcome to view the lower decks, cabins and to meet the crew who operate this unique superyacht.
Departing from her private berth at RWS, we’ll sail past Sentosa’s white sand beaches and some of the most prestigious property in Singapore before an unparalleled view of Singapore’s cityscape and skyline reveals itself. As we enter the golden hour and sun goes down, the ship turns south and slowly manoeuvres through Singapore’s Southern Islands of St John’s and Lazarus on her way back to her berth at RWS.
This cruise is perfect for capturing “Kodak” moments at sunset under a canopy of sail and is an idea gift for celebrations, visitors, private meetings or just having a good time!
* Please check final departure and arrival time on your tickets as times are subject to change without prior notice.
The cruise takes your health and safety as our utmost priority. The ship is certified under SG Clean and is maintained to the highest cleanliness levels for your safety. To find out more about other precautions that we have taken please refer here.
Sail: Fri (7pm), Sat (5pm), Sun (6pm)
Cruise is subjected to availability
Tour Code: SG-SNSSDC01
Min size: 2
Child Age: 4-12 years old
Cost per person in SGD: $209 (Adult)/ $ 102 (Child)
Add $130 per group of max 5 persons for a 2-hour walk in either one of our SG Walk below with an experience tour guide (Not include transfer and meals)
- SG Walk : The Southern Ridges
- SG Walk : Southern Coastal Trail
- SG Walk : Trail of Singapore River
- SG Walk : My Queenstown and Beyond
- Sailing (Fri 7pm – late*, Sat 5pm – 7.30pm, Sun 6pm – 8.30pm)
- Welcome mocktail and free flow soft drinks during Sailing
- Served 3-Course Dinner (Click here to view menu)
Itinerary (subject to changes)
1800 – Check in for Sail at Resort World Sentosa
1900 – Set Sail for Sunset Dinner Cruise
Late – Back in Sentosa.
1600 – Check in for Sail at Resort World Sentosa
1700 – Set Sail for Sunset Dinner Cruise
1930 – Back in Sentosa.
1700 – Check in for Sail at Resort World Sentosa
1800 – Set Sail for Sunset Dinner Cruise
2030 – Back in Sentosa.
- The child will need to be accompanied by a paying adult aged 18+.
- Maximum of 1 Child per Parent or Guardian.
- This event is recommended for adults aged 13+, Children ages 4 – 12.
- Tickets are changeable, transferable, valid for 6 months, and non-refundable.
- ReDiscover cruise is not a Dinner Cruise, food will not be provided.
- See Full Terms & Conditions and FAQ for Sunset Sail, Dinner Cruise, and other Special Cruise.
- For more information about the stability of the Cruise and why it’s unlikely you’ll experience seasickness, please view video HERE.