04 Days Mt Kinabalu Climb
Climb Date 2020:
4 Days Mt Kinabalu Special Offer 2020
Terms & Conditions:
* Climb Date 2020: Jan/ Feb/ Oct/ Nov/ Dec
* Booking Period: 1st Nov 2019 – 28th Feb 2020
* Confirmation is subject to availability (Limited Slot)
* Payment Term: Upon confirmation of reservation either by email or telephone, you are required to pay the Company a full non-refundable and non-transferable payment of $400 within 3 working days, failing which the Company reserves the right to release all bookings for the said confirmed reservations without any or prior notice if such full payment is not received in a timely manner and will not be liable for any claims that may arise.
Day 1 Transfer KKIA/ KK Hotel to Kinabalu Park (about 2hrs drive). O/N Mile 36 Lodge (D)
Day 2 Trek to Laban Rata via Timpohon Trail (about 4-6 hrs trek). O/N Laban Rata Resthouse Dorm (B, Pack Lunch, D)
Day 3 Summit trek and descend. Then transfer to Kota Kinabalu. O/N Hotel (S,B,L)
Day 4 Transfer to airport (B)
Day 01: Kota Kinabalu – Kinabalu Nature Park (Dinner)
Upon arrival at KKIA, our Sabah caretaker will meet you and transfer to Kinabalu Park. The journey will take approximately 2 hours and drive through some scenic countryside and breathtaking view of Mountain Range. Stop at Nabalu, a typical roadside market along the way for local handicraft and fruits. Continue heading to Kinabalu Nature Park (1500m), at the foot of Mt Kinabalu. Enjoy the cool temperature and serene surroundings within the World Heritage site. Check in to Mile36 Lodge & rest before set dinner in Lodge .
Overnight Twin/Double Room in Mile36 Lodge
- Set Dinner at Mile36 Lodge ends at 8.30pm. No replacement of dinner if miss dinner till to arrival at airport late.
- Recommended arrival at KKIA is before 5pm
- The dinner is set dinner. If ala-carte, please top-up the additional cost.
Day 02: KINABALU PARK / LABAN RATA (Set Breakfast, packed lunch, buffet dinner)
After enjoy your morning breakfast, check out and transfer to Kinabalu Park. Collect your packed lunch at Balsam Cafe, gather 7.30am at Sabah Parks Registration Office for registration, meet mountain guide and porter (if any) and proceed to Timpohon Gate (1866m) for the trek to Laban Rata.The trail ascends through vegetation change from Oak and Chestnut to mossy forest and eventually to alpine vegetation. The trek will take about 4-6 hours to Laban Rata Resthouse (3272m). Enjoy your buffet dinner at Laban Rata Restaurant and sunset before lights out at 8pm.
Overnight Laban Rata Resthouse Dorm
Day 03 : SUMMIT – KOTA KINABALU (Early supper, Buffet breakfast, Lunch)
At 1.30am, have an early supper and pack up for hike to Low’s Peak for sunrise with Mt guide at around 2.30am. The final ascent to the summit begins very early and takes about 2-3 hours to be on the top for sunrise. When you arrive the summit at Low’s peak (4,095.2m), a great sense of achievements will fill you. After enjoying the sunrise, return to Laban Rata for a well-earned breakfast before continuing on down to park headquarters for your lunch at Balsam Cafe. After lunch, transfer to Kota Kinabalu and check in to hotel.
Overnight Kota Kinabalu hotel (3-star)
- Lunch at Balsam Café ends at 4pm. The lunch will be packed if you miss the lunch timing.
Day 04: DEPARTURE (Breakfast)
After breakfast, free at leisure before transfer to airport for your flight departure home.
LAND Price Per Person In SGD SPECIAL OFFER 2020
Price subject to changes without prior notice.
4D Timpohon Trail (CODE: AMH-KKTSO_04)
|No of persons||1||2||3||4-5||6 & Above||SGL*|
*SGL = Single supplement in Mile36 Lodge & Kota Kinabalu Hotel Only
ACCOMMODATION 4D Timpohon Trail (CODE: AMH-KKTSO_04)
|Kinabalu Park||Mile36 Lodge||Twin/Double room|
|Laban Rata||Sutera Sanctuary Lodges||Non-heated dormitory|
|Kota Kinabalu||Gaya Centre Hotel||Standard/ Superior Room|
Deposit per person: S$ 400
LAND cost includes:
- 3 nights Accommodation as stated
- Meals: 3 breakfast, 1 packed lunch, 1 lunch, 2 dinner, 1 early supper
- All transfer in Sabah as per itinerary with English speaking Sabah Caretaker
- Climbing fees. This includes entrance fees, climbing insurance, climbing permit, Mt Kinabalu Guide(1 guide : max 5 adult climbers & 1 guide : 2 children climbers of age 16 years and below), Mt Kinabalu certificate for successful climbers only
- Briefing prior departure
- 15% discount at X-Boundaries
Cost excludes: All airfare and taxes, Insurance with medical evacuation (mandatory), Evacuation cost, Personal gears & expenses, Visa if applicable, Tips to guide, All Meals not stated, Other tours not stated in itinerary, Porter’s fees (RM65 per-way for max 10kg), Luggage storage fees (RM 10 per piece)
|Student < 16 years old||Less $40 per person|
|Malaysian||Less $50 per person|
|Upgrade Kota Kinabalu Hotel to 4-star such as Promenade Hotel||Add $40 (twin share) / $ 80 (single) per person|
|Add 1 Day Padas River Raft with 1 night in Gaya Centre Hotel||Add $150 (twin share) / $ 200 (single) per person|
|Add 1 Day Twin Island Snorkel with 1 night in Gaya Centre Hotel||Add $140 (twin share) / $ 190 (single) per person|
- $400 Deposit Per Person: is non-refundable and non-transferable, in whole or in part;
- Deposits CANNOT be brought forward and/or used for future bookings;
- Balance full payment MUST be received at least forty-five (45) days prior to arrival, failing which the Company reserves the right to release all slots for the said confirmed reservation without any or prior notice;
Amazing experience. Best moment: reaching the summit.Sharon
Vincent was really helpful and thanks for his responsiveness.
It is not about safety, rather when exhausted , the mussels becomes weak and hence it is necessary to have a walking stick. When the body becomes weak, safety becomes a concerns.
Best Moments: Reaching the peak.. as it requires a lot of mental perseverance and endurance
Exhilarating ExperienceAnthony Ong
Everything went smoothly. Great job! A couple of our team members could not make it to the summit. On the whole, the experience was memorable.Lim Kok Hua
Excellent service! Needs reasonable fitness to summit. As the path are man-made it is generally safe. However can be slippery if raining.Desmond Zhang
I was pleasantly surprise by the food arrangement at Mt Kinabalu compared to my previous trip. I underestimated the importance of being fit and strong. The whole trip was enjoyable. But I was most impressed by the improvement at Laban Rata.Lim Soo Ho