Mt Semeru (3676m)
Duration : 4 Days / 3 Nights
Date : 9-12 Aug 2019
Grade : Challenging
Located in the heart of earth’s ring of fire belt and towering tall at 3,676 masl, Mt. Semeru is the highest peak in Java, and the third tallest volcano in Indonesia. With its tough climb that tests the limit of one’s mettle, not only physically, but also mentally, it rewards those who manages to conquer it with heavenly vistas: the serene lake of Ranu Kumbolo, the paradisiacal lavender-filled meadow of Oro Oro Ombo, and the majestic view of Java in the summit of Mahameru, makes it the dream of almost all local mountaineers aspire to ascend. Mt. Bromo, at 2,329 masl, is the most iconic natural landscape in Indonesia. Even with its top completely blown off, it still beckons majestically with the crater inside constantly belches white sulphurous smoke. It may be not the tallest mountain in Indonesia but its stunning beauty lies in its unearthly dramatic setting, which swoons many travelers with its incredible golden sunrise.
– Not recommended for people who has certain health issues, such as heart attack, ephilepsi, high-blood pressure, vertigo, and other complications.
– Training before trip recommended.
|Size||1 pax||2-3 pax||4-6 pax||7-9 pax||10-14 pax||15 pax|
|Cost||$ 958||$ 728||$ 538||$ 468||$ 408||$ 388|
- Private group
- Airport transfers to Tumpang village v.v by air conditioned car
- Jeep transfers from Tumpang to Ranu Pani gate v.v
- English speaking guide and mountain guide
- Porter for camping equipment and logistic
- Accommodation as per above itinerary or similar.
- Meals: 3x breakfast, 4x lunch,3x dinner
- Camping equipment (tent, mats, sleeping bag, lighting)
- Cooking equipment, Dining equipment.
- Climbing permit
- Entrance fee
- Parking and toll highway fees
- Briefing prior departure
- 15% for gears from X-Boundaries
- All airfares, Airport taxes and fuel surcharge
- Expenses of personal nature
- Visa fees if applicable
- Tips to porters, guides
- Personal Climbing gears
- Travel Insurance covers medical evacuation back to Singapore (Compulsory)
- Other tours not mentioned