Photography Session in Autumn Leaves
Autumn in Yamagata
Boat Cruise in Autumn
Japanese Tea Ceremony in Kimono
Soba Noodle Restaurant
Soba Noodle Making Experience
Experience wearing Kimono
Gassan Pole Pole Resort
Enjoy dinner at Gassan Pole Pole Farm
Cottage - Gassan Pole Pole Farm
Photography Session Autumn Leaves Tour
Yamagata is only 2.5hrs by JR Yamagata Shinkansen Line from Tokyo. The area offers over 100 amazing hot springs, historical temples and shrines, with scenic points such as mountain ranges and the Mogami River.
You will be staying in wooden cottage to further enhance your experience in Japan.
Gassan Pole Pole offers Muslim Friendly Services in the Cottage.
Date: 21 ~ 24 Oct 2017
- Autumn leaves
- Apple Picking
- Ginzan hotspring district
- Boat cruising
- Japanese tea ceremony with Kimono wearing
- 4 hours basic photography workshop with smartphone, camera. + basic editing skills using simple tools.
Note: Milkyway shoot requires good mirrorless or DSLR with the appropriate lens (ultrawide angle lens at 18mm)
|21st Oct.||Tokyo – Mogami river boat cruising – Ginzan hotspring – shopping|
|22ndOct.||Pole Pole Autmun leaves – Soba making – Japanese tea ceremony|
|23rd Oct.||Water fall view – Haguro Pagoda shrine – Ocean Sunset – Sushi dinner|
|24th Oct.||Apple picking – Tokyo|
Destination: Gassan Pole Pole, Yamagata
Accommodation: Gassan Pole Pole Resort
Date: 21 – 24 Oct 2017
Min 4 adults to go
LAND Price per person in SGD : $ 2048
RSVP by 30 June 2017 to enjoy $150 discount!
Price is subject to changes without prior notice
LAND Price includes
- 3 nights shared Accommodation in Gassan Pole Pole Resort cottage (minimum 4 in 1 cottage)
- Meals (3 breakfast, 3 lunch, 1 dinner)
- Transportation to all the sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- All activities as indicated and admission fees and rides as per itinerary
- English speaking driver/ guide in Yamagata.
- 4 hours photography workshop
- Photography guidance by a Singapore Photographer
- 5 Days Flexible JR East Tohoku Rail Pass (Tokyo – Yamagata round trip ticket)
- All airfare + taxes
- All train tickets
- Other transport not mentioned
- All other meals not mentioned
- All other entrance fees not mentioned
- Travel insurance