Sky Mirror @ Kuala Selangor
Kuala Selangor, Sekinchan, Farmcation
Discover this mysterious beach in the middle of the sea off Kuala Selangor!
Most of the time, it is submerges underneath the sea, which make it uncharted on the world map. It is when the tide is ideal that this sand bar emerges, Malaysia’s own “Salar de Uyuni”. The shallow waters of this “Secret Island” reflects the sky in all its going, thus creating many unique photography opportunities. The Island makes a perfect travel destination for your holiday, it is also a habitat for many marine agriculture. The most common are the sea and baby clam scattered abundantly in the sand.
Staying 2 nights in Kuala Selangor, you will have time to explore the sleepy village and enjoy some peaceful time after the crowds left.
We will also visit the paddy fields at Sekinchan and learn how rice is being processed.
Spend a night in a Farm is perfect for those who wants to experience and get inspired in Organic Lifestyle or a getaway from city lifestyle. This farm tour only available on Friday and Saturday.
Date: 23-26 May, 6-9 Jun, 18-21 Jun, 2-5 July, 20-23 Aug, 3-6 Sep, 17-20 Oct, 31 Oct – 3 Nov, 12-15 Nov, 26-29 Nov, 31 Dec – 03 Jan 2021
Itinerary (Subject to changes)
Day 1: (Lunch, Dinner)
Morning Meet at assigned meeting point and depart by ac van
– Visit Sekinchan Rice Factory, photoshoot of paddy field
– Enjoy local lunch
– If time allows, spend some time at Sekinchan Beach
– Proceed to Kuala Selangor and visit Sri Shakti Temple
– Enjoy Seafood Dinner and check in to guesthouse
– Enjoy a fireflies cruise before rest in guesthouse.
Night is free at leisure.
Day 2: (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Morning after breakfast, proceed for Sky Mirror Tour
(Time of tour depends on tide and maybe early in the morning at 6.45am or 9am. Sometimes maybe in afternoon too.)
The tour lasts about 2-3 hours including a boat ride to the island.
You will have about 45mins in the island for photoshoot or explore the sea lifes there.
After lunch, day is free at leisure to explore the fishing village or Bukit Malawati
After seafood dinner, rest of day is free at leisure
Day 3: (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Morning free at leisure before check out and transfer for farmcation (about 3hrs drive).
Lunch along drive.
3.00 pm Arrival, Register & check-in. Settle down & enjoy breathtaking environment & surrounding
4.00 pm Gather for farm activity & briefing. Get to know about your stay & the Slow pace Organic Lifestyle
4.15 pm Afternoon Tea Making
– Learn how to make simple yet healthy afternoon tea set from scratch; from harvest to finishing.
– Walk into the Herbs Garden and pluck ingredient you will need. Discover the various edible plants in the garden and its benefits.
– Back to station with the ingredient you have, get ready to start.
– Start with brewing your Herbal Dried Fruit Tea.
– Craft your salad with our significant combination of Ulam-ulaman & fresh fruit pickle.
– Complete your afternoon tea with farm homemade herbal cracker & dessert, you are ready to enjoy!
5.30 pm Enjoy Afternoon Tea, sip while sun is setting. Start slowing down your pace and into an Organic Lifestyle. Discharge & refresh!
6.30 pm Multi-course Dinner
– Feel home for dinner, simple Chinese farm-style home cook organic meal, serve with multi-course plant-base dishes with brown rice and farm soup.
7.30 pm Own Sweet Time. You can take an evening walk after dinner, it helps better digest and calm down your day.
8.30 pm Enjoy a peaceful Night
– You may pamper yourself with farm Organic herbal Foot Fumigation to stimulate blood circulation & detox for a good sleep. Complimentary enzyme drink and homemade Organic herbal vinegar booster. (*RM35 /pax 30min)
– Get tips from the farm Founder to live Organic and also about the Food Energy. (*pre-book required)
– Chilling at Café is always the best way to spend your peaceful night with friends & family, a great bonding time. Do some boardgames too!
10.00 pm Good Night (recommended bed time). A good timing to rest and let our body start work on detoxification.
Day 4: (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
7.30 am Rise & Shine. Enjoy the cooling morning. Move & warm up your body to kick start the day.
8.30 am Enjoy Healthy Breakfast – A full range of grains & vegetables serve with homemade Organic Cereal Hot Drink made of Sprouted Multi Beans, Seeds & Grains, natural leaven bread with homemade sprout butter, farm-style super bowl pack with balance nutrients from carbo to fiber and protein, some fruit.
9.30 am Intro & Briefing.
– Gather for Farm Tour & Briefing.
– Get to know about the Farm and Organic Farming.
9.45 am Guided Farm Tour.
– The local guide will walk you through vegetable & fruit farm.
– Hands-on time! Step into veggie plot, hand pick the day’s harvest & get dirt off.
– Visit mini petting zoo and feed the friendly farm animals… rabbit, goat, kampung chicken, tortoise or duck.
– Have fun crossing hanging bridge and flying fox (optional) before head back to lobby.
11.00 am Leisure Time.
– Chill at Café for a cup of Organic Coffee or their homemade Organic Enzyme Juice or others like cold Ice-Batang.
– Check out the farm minimart with harvest-of-the-day and organic products.
– More leisure… maze walk, bubble making, outdoor game, board games, playground.
– Check-out by 12pm.
12.30 pm Appetizer Before Lunch
– Enjoy fresh and appetizing salad before lunch is serving.
– Raw food is always eat first in the diet practise to whet your appetite and ease digestion as well.
Enjoy Farm Lunch (plant-based)
– Taste the freshest vegetables that you harvest yourself just few hours ago.
– Indulge in farm style lunch Set, combination fragrance of different herbs, spices or flowers grown in the farm.
– The balance nutritional plant-base meal lets you taste the organic farm – fresh yet delicious!
1.30 pm Bid farewell and return drive to Singapore (about 5hrs) with stop for dinner and shopping in Johor Bahru.
9.30 pm Arrive Singapore
Price per person in SGD
|Tour Code: AMH-KSF_04||880||790||710||650||600||560|
Price is subjected to changes without prior notice
- 10-seater aircon private transfer from Singapore
- X-Trekkers leader
- Meals as per itinerary & First Aid support
- Entrance fees and tours as mentioned
- 2 nights at Kuala Selangor Guesthouse/ Hostel (2-4 sharing)
- 2 Days 1 Night Farmcation includes
- 1 night accommodation. Room Types: Wood Lodge, Energy Garden or Semi-D Chalet.
- Healthy Plant-based Organic Meals (Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch) included during stay
- 60mins hands-on activity (after check-in): Making together a Healthy Afternoon Tea from garden to table (including harvesting, making tea & snacks, and enjoy!)
- Night stargazing & meet firefly (depends good weather; clear sky and chill night)
- Meet the founder, get tips on Healthy Living (pre-book require)
- Add-on activity: 30mins Foot fumigation (pre-book require; Limited; RM35/pax)
- 90mins Guided Farm Tour on next day morning (public tour; walk together)
- Hands-on Harvesting Vegetable for lunch (Optional)
- Have fun crossing hanging bridge and flying fox before head back to lobby
- Healthy Organic Lunch on 2nd day
- Complimentary filtered drinking water (hot & cold)
- Chill at Café for a sip of Organic Coffee or cooling Ice Batang and Enzyme Juices (own expenses)
- Enjoy 10% Discount for shopping Organic & Healthy Products at Minimart (excluding fresh farm produces)
- Shop for freshly plucked Organic Vegetables / Fruits at Minimart (subject to harvest-of-the-day)
- Walk into Herbs Nursery and buy happiness by bringing potted plants home
- Have fun at the open field for some Outdoor Game (Big Bubble, High Feet, Big Foot, Mini Football)
- Have bonding time of friends & family with some Indoor Board Game
- All Age Playground (Slides, Swing, Seesaw)
- Adventure in the Maze and walk up to Observation Tower for breath-taking view
- 15% discount at X-Boundaries
Price excludes: Personal gears & expenses, Travel Insurance, Evacuation cost, Visa if applicable, Tips to guide, All Meals not stated, Entrance fees not stated & Other tours not stated in itinerary
A deposit of S$ 200 per person is required upon confirmation and the balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to the departure date. Non-payment by required date may result in the cancellation of your booking and subjected to cancellation charges.
Kindly note that we and the local guide reserve the rights to make decision, in your best interests or in the best interests of the group participating in the trek. In the event of cancellation of activity beyond our control such as adverse weather conditions and other similar conditions that compromises the safety of your group and the guide, no form of compensation will be given.
Items to bring for Sky Mirror Tour
- Camera, Hat or cap, Sunscreen, Sunsglasses, Towel
- Clothes (Pack an extra set for changing if you get too wet)
- Sandal or slippers (Everyone need to take off the shoes before get off from the boat, bare foot on the beach)
Reminder for Farmcation Tour
- Check-in time: 3:00 pm; Check-out time: by 12:00 pm
- Farm DOES NOT provide Towel, Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste and necessary toiletry, please bring your own.
- Organic 2in1 Body & Hair Shampoo is provided in all bathrooms.
- No internet or WiFi available.
- No air-condition in all rooms, fan provided.
- No self-cooking or BBQ allowed.
- Hair dryer & kettle (upon request with deposit)
- The weather is quite chilling at night and early morning, you may bring along jacket if needed.
- Proper sports attire is recommended.
- You may bring along mosquito / insect repellent.
- You may bring extra clothes for changing.
- Bring your personal medicine if you are on medication.
- Bring your own recycle bag for shopping (NO plastic bag provided).
- Bring your own food / beverage container (NO take away packaging provided).
- All activities are conducted in Mandarin. If you require English or Malay medium, please make a request upon reservation.
- Itinerary maybe amended, changed or modified without prior notice.