Explore Kyoto-Kyotango with JR West Kansai Wide Area Pass
Onaru Burial Mounds
Be a Sushi Chef from the morning catch
Kimono & Hotspring Experience
SANIN KAIGAN NATIONAL PARK
Ine Day Trip Experience
KITAKINKI TANGO RAILWAY
05 Days Kyoto – Kyotango Experience with JR West Kansai Wide Area Pass
Explore Kyoto – the culture rich city in Japan before hop on the train (JR West Kansai Wide Area Pass 5 Days) to experience Kyoto by the Sea.
Kyotango City is rich with natural landscapes such as the sea, the mountains, and the highlands. Traditionally, people living in this area have been changing their clothes, food, and the entire life style according to the natural environment that changes along with the four seasons.
At your ryokan, ou can experience programs unique to Kyotango with its natural wonders and traditional lifestyles. Right here at the Ryokan, you got the best hot spring baths and the finest dining around. Soak in the soothing hot waters of Taiza Onsen and savour the freshest local seafood. Taiza crab is known as the finest around and the owner of the Inn heads out to auctions to select the absolute cream of the crop. Immerse yourselves in the beauty of nature and try wearing the kimono here with the beautiful scenery, or try vegetable picking such as fresh tomatoes, corn, potherb mustard and more.Spend your time Kyotango to explore and unwind in this wonderful place. You can rent the bicycle from the Ryokan or join the optional activities at additional cost.Below are some of the experiential programs you can find at Kyotango.
- Net Fishing: Watch the sunrise amid spectacular scenery in the UNESCO-designated San’in Kaigan Geopark. Get an up-close view of the fishermen at work in these glorious surroundings, catching local fish using time-honoured techniques such as traditional fixed-net fishing [Apr-Sep].
- Sushi Chef: Experience as a sushi chef as you assemble yourselves from fish that was just caught, as you enjoy both making and feasting on the freshest sushi around! [Late Mar – Early Nov]
- Blue Grotto/ Love Grotto Exploration: Board a small boat and explore the wondrous scenery of cliffs, caverns and clear blue water, where a visit to one grotto is believed by the local will deepens the love between couples! Afterward, enjoy a barbecue of freshly caught seafood along with the fishermen. [Jun – Sep]
- Turban Shell Fishing & BBQ: Get on a fishing boat and experience turban shell fishing, then barbeque the fresh turban shells right there on the beach! [Jun – Sep]
- Geo-Trekking: Trek along the beautiful coastline and enjoy its bizarrely shaped cliffs and boulders.
- Snowshoe trekking: Experience trekking in snowshoes on wintry mountains that are gentle even for beginners. The marvellous snow -covered scenery of Kyotango awaits you! [Nov – Mar]
- Tradition homestay: Experience stay at an old tradition house with DIY preparation and dining on local vegetable tempura and mushroom hotpot.
- Strawberry Picking: Experience picking strawberry and have a feast on them.
- Kimono Experience with Hairdressing: Experience wearing a Kimono with traditional hairdressing.
- Half day sightseeing to Inecho and Amanohasidate: Take a half day sightseeing tour with lunch to one of Japan’s three scenic views – Amanohasdate.
|Optional Tour in Kyotango||Cost Per Person in SGD|
|Blue Grotter/ Love Cave Grotter||80|
|Net Fishing + Sushi Making||80|
|Kimono Experience with hairdressing||160|
05 Days Kyoto – Kyotango Experience By JR West Kansai Wide Area PassTour Code: JPN-KKYE_5Min size: 2 personsLAND Price per person in SGD:
|Spring, summer, fall (Usu. March – Nov)||820|
|Winter (Usu. Dec – Feb)||1050|
Upgrade crab cuisine in winter at additional cost.
Price is subjected to changes without prior notice.
Surcharge applies during peak period!
LAND Price includes
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Kyotango as per itinerary, 2 nights at Kyoto Plaza Twin Room with breakfast or similar
- Meals as per itinerary
- Return transfer Amino Station to Ryokan
- JR West Kansai Wide Area Pass (Valid for 5 Days)
- All airfare + taxes
- All Other Rail Pass not mentioned
- Other transport not mentioned
- All other meals not mentioned
- All other entrance fees or tour not mentioned
- Travel insurance