7 Days Hike in the Haute-Roya Valley: from Tende to Menton (France)
Chapel in La Brigue
7 Days Trek in The Haute-Roya Valley: from Tende to Menton (France)
Guided tour – Nothing to carry
Level: Easy to medium
Cost: from S$ 1380
It is a forgotten road that must be crossed at the end of winter, when the lemon trees and the orange trees that border it are laden with fruit. We descend from the mountain to the sea, weaving in a balcony from one valley to another, passing villages perched between pine forests and olive groves. For many centuries, it was the most important of the salt routes, a source of both lasting and exceptional prosperity. Our path passes by one of the most beautiful perched villages of the Côte d’Azur and the hinterland of Nice; through the painted chapels and the retables of the churches, that of an enthralling school of regional painting, the Primitives Nice, dominated by Louis Bréa. It will also finally be that of a religious architecture marked by the triumph of Baroque.
7 Days The Haute-Roya Valley: from Tende to Menton (France)
Tour Code: EUR-FRHRV-07
LAND Price per person in SGD
Min 10 pax
|Jun – Sep|
Options, extras and discounts
- Single supplement: + S$ 350
- Extra night in Nice in Hotel 2 *: from S$ 90/ person in B & B in room of 2, and S$ 135 in single room.
- Extra night in Nice in Hotel 3 *: from S$ 130/ person in B & B in room of 2, and S$ 250 in single room.
- Extra night in Menton in 2 * hotel in B & B: S$ 100 / person in double room, S$ 135 in single room.
- Extra night in Menton in 3 * hotel in B & B: S$ 120 / person in double room, S$ 210 in single room.
Price is subjected to changes without prior notice
LAND Price includes
- Accommodation 6 nights as per program
- Full board food from dinner on Day 1 to lunch on Day 7 (with lunch picnics)
- Luggage transfer
- Planned transfer as per program
- A local guide
- Tourist taxes
- 15% discount for gears at X-Boundaries
- All airfare & taxes
- All other transfers not mentioned
- Sites visit and entrance fees
- Personal gears
- Expenses of a personal nature like laundry, phone calls, alcohol, beverages, cigarettes
- Travel Insurance
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Visa and Visa application fees
- All those not mentioned in “the price includes”