HANOI – DAILAI – HALONG - CAT BA
Duration: 7 days, 6 nights
Region: Hanoi – Dailai – Halong – Cat Ba
Cost per person in SGD: from $ 818 (7-8 pax)
Tour Code: VN-NVH-7
7 Days Guided tour
Season: May – Dec
DEPARTS EVERY FRIDAY EXCEPT DURING PEAK PERIOD
Vietnam is a large country with diverse culture, history, and natural beauty. From tough treks in tropical forests to relaxing days at Her pristine and sandy beaches, the activities that can be enjoyed here are exhaustive.
With 7 days 6 nights, we offer you the most beautiful experience in Northern Vietnam:
- Relax in a paradise of untouched, bountiful nature – Flamingo Dai Lai Resort.
- The capital, Hanoi, has much to offer. Mouth-watering street food and historical sites are a few of them.
- Marvel at the beauty of the magnificent Halong Bay by biking and trekking through Cat Ba afterwards.
Arrival Hanoi – Flamingo Dai Lai Resort
Pick-up and transfer from Noi Bai International Airport to Flamingo Dai Lai Resort for check in (check in time is 2PM).
4.00PM: Scheduled tour around the resort for a breath of fresh air. Take in the paradise’s picturesque scenery and poetic landscape.
The resort is also an open gallery of architectural masterpieces, hand-crafted by illustrious artisans.
Overnight at Flamingo Dai Lai resort*****.
Dai Lai – Hanoi (B)
Enjoy early morning activities at the resort, such as yoga or jogging under the pine trees.
Breakfast at the resort.
Pick-up and transfer to Hanoi for a city tour:
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (outside city centre), where the former national leader is honoured. It is where his body rests within a massive granite mausoleum.
- The House on stilts, the distinctive One Pillar pagoda, is widely considered one of Vietnam’s most iconic Buddhist temples. The temple’s origins date back to the year 1049.
- Temple of Literature, where Vietnam’s first university was established back in 1076.
Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Hanoi – Halong – Overnight on Cruise (B/L/D)
After breakfast, the cruise’s shuttle bus will send you from your hotel to Ha Long Bay. Ha Long Bay is nicknamed the “Emerald bay of Vietnam”, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, due to its breathtaking natural beauty.
You will arrive around noon to check in to your cabin.
The cruise’s traditional, and vintage theme is complemented by modern amenities such as the private bar, air-conditioning, and a private bath.
A plethora of dishes are offered for lunch (Vegetarian options are available), buffet-style.
In the afternoon, you are free to marvel at the beauty of Halong Bay (whose name translates to “The bay of the descending dragon”). The bay is dotted with more than 2,000 mountain islands, with scattered, jagged profiles.
We will stop at an island which is home to many surreal caves to explore a cavernous grotto. After which, you are free to explore the island.
The bay’s caves are popular amongst visitors and locals, as the stone formations seem to drip like candle wax from the ceiling and down the walls.
Dinner onboard features regional seafood dishes, vegetarian options, and other traditional cuisines.
Overnight on cruise in Halong Bay.
Halong – Cat Ba Island (B, Brunch)
Those interested in an active start to their day, can partake in an early morning session of Tai Chi on the sundeck, held by a certified instructor. Tai chi is a Chinese martial art practiced for self-defense, health benefits, and meditation.
A buffet-style breakfast with Vietnamese and American options will be served on board. Spend the last few hours soaking up the scenery before checking out, and alighting at Gia Luan port, where you will be transferred to Flamingo Cat Ba Resort.
Rest of day is free for you to enjoy the beach and the resort’s amenities.
Overnight at Flamingo Cat Ba Beach Resort*****.
Cat Ba Island Riding + Trekking (B)
After breakfast at the resort, take a bike ride to Cat Ba National Park for a trek through Kim Giao Forest.
Enjoy the greenery and serenity as you hike, and feel the fresh air as you climb up to Ngu Lam peak. After a short rest with the panoramic backdrop of Cat Ba Island and Lan Ha Bay, descend to National Park Gate and ride back to the resort.
Overnight at Flamingo Cat Ba Resort*****.
Cat Ba Island – Hanoi Old Quarter & Street Food (B/-/D)
You may join the morning yoga class which takes place in the resort, or view the sunrise from the Panoramic View point.
After breakfast at the resort, check out and transfer to Cai Vieng Port for a 20-minute ferry to Got Port, where you will be picked up by a car to Hanoi.
Afterwards, you will be introduced to Hanoi’s Street Food: Stroll along Hanoi’s narrow streets, and learn about the local’s lifestyles for a culturally immersive trip. Feast on famous Hanoi dishes such as Pho, Banh Cuon, etc.
You will end your culinary journey with an aromatic cup of Vietnamese Special “Egg coffee” at Giang Café, where “Egg Coffee” was founded by Mr. Nguyen Giang. The History of its origin will then be bestowed to you.
After checking into the hotel, you can explore the city freely.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Hanoi Departure (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. You may explore the city on your own until check out and transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
LAND Price per person in SGD
Tour Code: VN-NVH-7
Package tour with combination SIC – Private services.
|Price Per Pax||2-3||4-6||7-8||SGL|
|May, 2023 – 30 September, 2023 except Vietnam National Day (1-4 Sep)||1,108||928||818||+660|
|Oct, 2023 – 30 December, 2023 except Christmas and New Year period||1,128||958||838||+690|
Period: 15 MAY – 30 DEC 2023 (DEPART EVERY FRIDAY)
Shared Twin/Double/ Triple
Not applicable for peak period of Vietnam National Day from 1-4 Sep 2023, Christmas 25 Dec 2023 & New Year period 31 Dec 2023, 1 Jan 2024
Contact us for Package tour with private services.
4-5* hotels and cruise:
- Day 1 ~ Dai Lai : Flamingo Dai Lai Resort (Deluxe Sky Residence)
- Day 2, Day 6 ~ Hanoi 4* Hotel: The Ann/ La Casa Hanoi Hotel/ Thang Long Opera
- Day 3 ~ Cruise 4* : Peony Cruise (Deluxe)
- Day 4-5 ~ Cat Ba : Flamingo Cat Ba Beach Resort (DLX Mountain)
LAND Price includes
- Accommodation for 6 nights at 4-5* hotels/ cruise based on twin/double/triple sharing
- Cruising as mentioned, the meals and activities on Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay arranged by cruise.
- Transfer by A/C vehicle.
- English speaking tour guide on the 2nd, 5th and 6th day of the tour.
- Meals as indicated (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch and D: Dinner)
- Entrance fees and permits
- Government tax and service charge
- All airfare & taxes
- All transfers except those mentioned in “includes”
- Visits & Entrance fees
- Personal gears
- Expenses of a personal nature like laundry, phone calls, alcohol, beverages, cigarettes
- Travel Insurance
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Single supplement
- Visa and Visa application fees
- All those not mentioned in “the price includes”
You may also like
Enjoy a luxurious, inspiring and traditional Northern Lao experience in Namkat Yorlapa Resort. The luxury resort’s design draws heavily from the architectural and cultural influences of the historic Oudomxay region. Namkat Yorlapa offers some of the world’s most spacious accommodations available in the world, from their beautiful setting to their acclaimed restaurants and outstanding spa. Situated on the foothills of natural state Rain forest, you can enjoy the resort’s full facility, hospitality and services. You can opt for a day of cycling and flying bridge or trekking in Rainforest or Waterfalls adventure.
We hope this trip provides once in a lifetime Eco tourism experiences in this protected Rain forest areas.