Tokyo Yamagata Autumn Rail Experience
Duration: 9 days, 8 nights
Japan: Tokyo, Gotemba, Hakodate, Yamagata
Land Price: from $ 3680
Size: Min 10
Tour Code: JP-TA-TGHYAL-09
9 Days Guided tour
Date: 26 Oct – 3 Nov 23
Location : Tokyo, Gotemba, Hakodate and Yamagata
Highlights: Illumination at Tokino Sumika in Gotemba, Lake Kawaguchi for Mount Fuji photo, Shinkansen train experience, Hokodate fish market, autumn leaves in Yamagata, fruit picking
Experience staying in wooden cottage to further enhance your stay in Japan.
A non-refundable deposit payment of S$780 per person is required upon registration and balance payment is 30 days before the date of travel.
Children are welcome!
- Sight Seeing 90% 90%
- Food 70% 70%
- Transportation 50% 50%
- Activities 80% 80%
ItinerarySubject to changes
BI 424 26 OCT / THU SIN – BRUNEI 9.25 PM / 11.35 PM
BI 695 27 OCT / FRI BRUNEI- NARITA 12.35 AM / 7.30 AM
BI 696 3 NOV / FRI NARITA – BRUNEI 11.45 AM / 4.45 PM
BI 423 3 NOV / FRI BRUNEI – SIN 6.35 PM / 8.35 PM
Day 1 (26 Oct / Thu) : Assemble by 6:30pm at Changi Airport for flight by Royal Brunei (21:25pm) to Narita via Brunei.
Day 2 (27 Oct / Fri) : Arrive Narita Airport 07:30am. Meet and greet with Driver Guide to Gotemba. Visit Heiwa Peace Park and Chichibunomiya Park. Enjoy the illumination at Tokino Sumika. Overnight hotel in Gotemba (L/D)
Day 3 (28 Oct / Sat) : Visit the Gotemba Premium Outlet and Lake Kawaguchi for Mount Fuji photo stop. Return to Tokyo. (B/L/D)
Day 4 (29 Oct / Sun) : Tokyo Free & Easy. Optional tour available at additional cost. (B)
Day 5 (30 Oct / Mon) : Shinkansen train to Hakodate. Visit the local fish market. Enjoy the One Million view at the top of Mount Hakodate. Overnight in Hakodate. (B/D)
Day 6 (31 Oct / Tue) : Train to Yamadera. Visit Ginzan Onsen, local supermarket before checking into the Mountain Cabin. (B/L/D)
Day 7 (01 Nov / Wed) : Visit Tsuruoka waterfalls, Ginko Trees autumn leaves at Tendo Park, experience Apple Picking. Return back to Mountain Cabin. (B/L/D)
Day 8 (02 Nov / Thu) : Return to Tokyo by train. (B/L)
Day 9 (03 Nov / Fri) : Return to Singapore by Royal Brunei via Brunei
Tour Code: JP-TA-TGHYAL-09
Size: Min 10 pax
Price per person in SGD
|Pax||Adult (SGL)||Adult (Twn/Tpl)||Child (W bed)||Child (W/O Bed)|
|15 pax & above||3750||3580||3280||3080|
Price is subject to changes without notice.
- Air ticket on Royal Brunei with 25Kg Baggage Allowance
- Accommodation Local 3.5 to 4 * with Breakfast:
- 4N in Tokyo, 2N in Yamagata, 1N in Kawaguchiko
- Fully guided tour inclusive of admission fee as specified in the tour
- English speaking Tour Guide & Tour Leader
- All meals specified in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
- 15% for gears from X-Boundaries
- Airport Tax S$100.00
- Tipping for tour guide & driver S$84.00
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Other Expenses not stated in the itinerary
- Optional Tour:
- 1D Tokyo Tour by Public Transportation: $160 per person
- 1D Mt Fuji & Hakone Tour by Coach: $160 per person.
- Disneyland Ticket: $95 per adult $70 per child
* Tour fare, itinerary, hotel & flight schedules are subject to change without prior notice
* Tour departure will be finalized 45 days before the date of travel
* Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from date of departure
* Adult (12 years & above), Child (2 – 11 years), Infant (below 2 years old)
* Meals (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
* A non-refundable deposit payment of S$780 per person is required upon registration and
balance payment is 30 days before the date of travel
ADVISED You are strongly advised to purchase your own comprehensive travel insurance.
DEPOSIT/ CANCELLATION FEES
- Deposit Per Person: $780 (Non-refundable)
- Balance full payment MUST be received at least thirty (30) days prior to arrival, failing which the Company reserves the right to release all slots for the said confirmed reservation without any or prior notice
Please refer to our terms & conditions.
Confirmation of this reservation is acceptance of these conditions.
You may also like
Season: 17-26 Dec
Enjoy the early winter snow scenery in Urabandai. The lakes and ponds are not frozen at this time of year, so you can walk through the blue ponds in the snow. You can also experience trekking on snow.
A short 1 night 2 day journey through the land of oni. Head out to the ancient Oeyama Mountains and spend 2 days hiking and cycling through the trails and village roads.
Season: 18 Sep – 7 Oct (Early Autumn), 23 Oct – 31 Oct
Experience the best of Urabandai in Fukushima with the chance to stay in a mountain lodge in the early autumn.