Get a workout at Gunung Lambak – (510m)! From foot of mountain, it’s a level 600m walk before ascending to the summit, another 1000m hike. The total distance covered is 1.6km. Though short, ascend is steep and there are ropes along the way to assist in ascend. The climb is definitely not for the weak-hearted ones.
After climb, explore the Kluang town : Railway Station, Coffee Factory, Old Street etc and enjoy the food in Kluang.
Date 2022: 30 Apr, 29 May, 25 Jun, 31 July, 27 Aug, 25 Sep, 29 Oct, 27 Nov, 31 Dec
Cost per person in SGD: fr $ 170
Itinerary (subject to changes)
0630 Assemble and depart. Stop for breakfast in local coffeeshop along the drive or in Johor Bahru.
1100 Start hike
1300 Arrive summit, rest for lunch Risotta provided
1600 Arrive base, wash & drive to town for a nice coffee break with visit to coffee factory, railway station and old street
1800 Enjoy a sumptuous dinner at a local coffee shop in Kluang before return to Singapore
2300 Arrive SINGAPORE
Price Per Person in SGD
Price is subject to changes.
Contact us to customise a private group.
- Chartered aircon vehicle from SINGAPORE
- X-Trekkers leader
- Breakfast, Coffee Break + dinner
- Trail Lunch : Outdoor food Risotta (Choice of Garlic, Corn, Curry, Gapao, Gomoku, Umeishiso) with Feather Spork
- First Aid support
- Briefing prior to departure
- 15% discount at X-Boundaries
- Personal gears
- Expenses of personal nature, including hard and soft drinks
- Expenses of emergency in nature.
- All not mentioned
- Ensure you are fully vaccinated
- Verify your COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Register for your MySejahtera and download the app onto your mobile phone
- Submit your SG Arrival Card within three (3) days prior to the date of arrival in Singapore.
Latest travel requirements