Mossy Forest + Rafflesia Trek with Farm Experience & Ipoh Food Trail
Duration: 2 days, 1 nights
Region: Cameron Highland – Malaysia
Cost per person in SGD: $ 490 (6 pax & above)
Tour Code: MY-MFF-2
2 Days Guided tour
Level: Easy – Moderate
Season: Mar to Oct
Hike through the Mossy Forest – blanketed with mysterious mist and shrouded in a magical aura
After the hike, stay in a family owned farmstay nestled in a valley of lush mountains and experience life as a farmer..
Next day trek into the forest to catch a view of the Rafflesia before heading to Ipoh for lunch and shopping at Old Town & Concubine Lane.
Join-In Date: 27-28 May, 10-11 Jun, 1-2 July, 5-6 Aug, 9-10 Sep, 7-8 Oct
*Advance booking required
- Lodge – Twin-Quad share
- Level – Easy to moderate 2/5 40% 40%
Put on your gloves and get a peek into what life’s like working on a farm! In this interactive hands-on activity, get into the action of harvesting various farm vegetables and fruits. Learn about the growth cycle of different species at the same time from our experts. Experience the final process of packing harvested vegetables according to their grades. Light refreshment is included.
A trek into the forest to see the Rafflesia. If you are lucky, you may see the flowers in bloom!
Depart by Night chartered AC vehicle.
- Morning own breakfast before continue to meeting place.
- 8am, meet guide then transfer for hike in mini mossy forest at Mount Siku.
- After hike, transfer for own lunch in a highland town. You will have some free and easy time at the town before continue by chartered AC vehicle to lodge.
- 4-6pm: Farm Experience
- Evening, steamboat dinner.
- At night, rest & relax. Or have games offered by the Lodge
- Morning breakfast
- 9am proceed for Rafflesia Trek (3hrs include transfer)
- 12noon back in lodge. Check out and transfer to Ipoh for a food trail at own cost and shopping in Chinatown and Concubine Lane before return to Singapore by Chartered AC
- Arriving Singapore late night
Price Per Person in SGD$ 490 (6 pax & above) Book NowDate: 27-28 May, 10-11 Jun, 1-2 July, 5-6 Aug, 9-10 Sep, 7-8 Oct
Price inclusion/ exclusion
Min size: 6 pax
Price is subject to changes without notice.
- Return AC vehicle from Singapore
- Transfers as per itinerary
- 1 night stay at lodge
- English speaking tour leader
- Local mountain guide for the mossy forest trek
- Meals as stated: 1x breakfast, 1x dinner (Vegetarian oprions provided. Please indicate at time of booking)
- Activities as per itinerary
- Site security provided at all times
- Briefing prior departure
- 15% for gears from X-Boundaries
- All other transfer not mentioned
- Expenses of personal nature
- Visa fees if applicable
- Tips to guides
- Personal gears
- Travel Insurance covers medical evacuation back to Singapore (Compulsory)
- Other tours not mentioned
ADVISED You are strongly advised to purchase your own comprehensive travel insurance.
DEPOSIT/ CANCELLATION FEES
- Deposit Per Person: $200
- Balance full payment MUST be received at least thirty (30) days prior to arrival, failing which the Company reserves the right to release all slots for the said confirmed reservation without any or prior notice
You will find in this section links to the products of our partner X-Boundaries, a Singapore shop & e-commerce site, your partner in adventure.
- In your luggage
- This trek is ONLY for hikers with Reasonable fitness and required to carry their own backpacks.
- Travel as light as possible for this tour.
You may also like
3 Days Rafflesia + Farm Experience + Sky Mirror
Mount Kinabalu Trek
Mount Kinabalu, 4,095.2m is the highest mountain in Malaysia. It is also the highest mountain in the whole of Borneo, and the region between the Himalayas and the snow mountains of New Guinea.
The return trek takes 2 days from Park Headquarters. All types of trekkers from young children to people over 70 years old have climbed up to Low’s Peak. No particular skills or experience is required: the route is suitable for the average, reasonably fit person.
DATE: (Dates are tentative. Subject to availability)
21-24 Jan 2023, 11-14 Feb 2023, 4-7 Mar 2023, 6-9 Apr 2023, 29 Jun – 02 July 2023, 5-8 Aug 2023, 2-5 Sep 2023