Discover Unlimited Beauty
For maximum comfort, favours a “multi-layer” clothing system: warm underwear (tights + jersey – fibers wicking away perspiration) + sweatshirt or fleece jacket, jacket and over-trousers with waterproof and breathable membrane (“Gore-Tex” type or equivalent) for bad weather. In general and outside of hot climates and countries, avoid cotton which retains moisture close to the body (and dries with difficulty) in favour of suitable synthetic materials. Merino wool garments are very efficient and pleasant to wear, and have the advantage of not developing the smell of perspiration!
at your maximum comfort
On the Hike
- Waterproof and windproof jacket – protect against the wind and rain
- Rain pants – protect against the rain
- Hiking pants (quick dry material)
- Comfortable Shorts
- Breathable or merino wool t-shirts (quick dry material)
- Underwear (quick dry material)
- Long-sleeved shirt including fleece or sweatshirt
- 1 or 2 gourds / personal snacks – mandatory
- Water Bottle (1.5L)
After the day hike
- A change of clothes and personal base layer (quick dry material) for the evening
- Spare shoes/ sneakers for the evening
- A slippers/ sandals for the toilet
- Toiletry bag and towel (mini)
- Sleeping bag liner
- A mini- pharmacy: personal medication, surgical masks, hydroalcoholic gel, dressings, sterile compresses and bandages, gauzes, disinfectant, arnica granules and aspirin, etc. (note the non-exhaustive list to be adapted according to your own medical needs).
A comfortable 30-50L Backpack with waist belt for your day’s necessities (warm clothing, a raincoat, water-bottle, sunscreen and identity papers) and a little room for snacks.
This list is given as an indication and must be adapted according to the stay and the season in which you are leaving.
Get special gear pack offer for Your First Trip
Exclusively for X-Trekkers Guest