Rash Lake Trek
Rash Lake Trek
Date: 10-21 Aug 2023 (12 Days), 15-28 Sep 2023 (14 days), 1-15 Oct 2023 (15 days), 15-29 Oct 2023 (15 days)
Tour Code: PAK-RLT
One of the most recommended treks for those who want to have a first time trekking experience with a life long excitement.
Style: Trekking, camping
Best Season: May to October
Highest Altitude: 4700m Range Karakorum
Region: Hunza /Nagar
Day 1 Arrival Islamabad. Transfer to hotel. (Drive 37km, 40min, 540m). Afternoon City Tour. Overnight Hotel (LD)
Day 2 Islamabad- Chilas (Drive 394km, 10-12hrs, 1265m) Overnight Hotel (BLD)
Day 3 Chilas- Karimabad (Drive 235km, 4-5hrs, 2400m) Overnight Hotel (BLD)
Day 4 Karimabad – Hopper Valley (1hr) – Barichokore (Trek 5hrs, 3300m) Overnight tent (BLD)
Day 5 Barichokore- Chidin Harai (Trek 5-6 hrs, 4440m) Overnight tent (BLD)
Day 6 Chidin Harai- Rash Lake (Trek 2-3 hrs, 4700m) Overnight tent (BLD)
Day 7 Free day to climb Rash Peak (5098m) Overnight tent (BLD)
Day 8 Rash Lake- Phyphary and Hamdar (4-5 hrs, 3500m) Overnight tent (BLD)
Day 9 Hamdar- Hopper (End of trek) – Karimabad Overnight Hotel (BLD)
Day 10 Karimabad tour : Baltit Forts, Altit forts and village, women carpenters of Hunza, Water channel walk. Overnight Hotel (BLD)
Day 11 Karimabad tour: Drive to Paksu (1 hr) and visit : Attabad Lake, Borith Lake, Gulmit Village, etc. Overnight Hotel (BLD)
Day 12 Karimabad – Naran (355km) via Babusar Pass (4173m) – Overnight Hotel (BLD)
Day 13 Naran – Islamabad (279km) with visit to Taxila museum and historical sites. Overnight Hotel (BLD)
Day 14 Fly back home
Price per person in SGD :
|12 Days Tour code: PAK-RLK-12||2280|
|14 Days Tour code: PAK-RLK-14||2380|
|15 Days Tour code: PAK-RLK-15||2530|
Price is subject to changes without prior notice
- Hotels: twin/double occupancy.
Note: Alternate accommodation will be provided if rooms in mentioned hotels are not available. Check in before 12:00 pm is subject to previous night charges
- Trekking accommodation
- Camping sites and bridge fees
- Trekking logistics : D3V sleeping tent, mess tent, kitchen tent, toilet & shower tent, mattress, chairs, dining table and table lamps etc, Kitchen utensils: Complete kitchen utensils (crockery)
- Meals: Full board from Day 1 Arrival til Day 14 Departure (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Domestic flight (if any) and road transfer
Fight is subject to weather, in case of flight cancellation alternate transfer will be provided
The maximum baggage allowance is 20 KG + 10 kg hand baggage in flight
- Transport: AC transportation for all airport picks & drops as per itinerary.
- Licensed Professional guide
- Staff: Porters, cook & assistant cooks (Porter for personal luggage 15kg)
- Taxes and Fees: Road taxes, Bridge crossing fees, All entry fees to forts and sites, entry fee
- Visa documents for Pakistan: Invitation letter, etc.
- Basic first aid support
- Satellite phone for emergencies
- Briefing prior departure
- All other airfares, Airport taxes and fuel surcharge not mentioned
- Expenses of personal nature
- Visa fees if applicable (Singaporean – S$ 40)
- Tips to drivers, porters, guide and staff (recommended in USD, Cash)
- Meals not mentioned
- All personal expenses such as telephone, fax, email charges, liquor or soft drinks
- Room service, gratuities for personal services, etc
- Helicopter charges in case of use for rescue
- Travel Insurance (Compulsory)
- Transfers to and from airports for participants making individual air arrangements
- Optional excursions or deviations from the scheduled tour
- Any other service that is not mentioned in the list above
• If group splits due to personal reasons, the cost will be charged additionally.
• Extra hotel nights (if any) will be charged.
• Any extra cost due to road blockade or any other unforeseen reason will be charged in addition to normal package offer.
• If government imposes a fee or new condition resulting extra charges (after the package is submitted), the same will be charged in addition to normal package offer.
Passport and Visa
All participants must be in possession of a valid passport and obtain a Pakistani visa. We also help trekking/expeditions members with visa invitation letter (if required by the group).
Trekking shoes, down field sleeping bag, walking sticks, down jacket, trousers, pullover, raincoat, water bottle, sun cap, sun glasses, joggers, light cloths and shorts etc.
Please also bring own first aid kit or you may buy first aid kit in Islamabad from D-Watson and Shaheen medical stores.
A deposit of S$ 1500 per person is required upon confirmation and the balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to the departure date. Non-payment by required date may result in the cancellation of your booking and subjected to cancellation charges.
Each person is required to signup online at http://www.x-trekkers.com/activity-registration
Kindly note that we and the local guide reserve the rights to make decision, in your best interests or in the best interests of the group participating in the trek. In the event of cancellation of activity beyond our control such as adverse weather conditions and other similar conditions that compromises the safety of your group and the guide, no form of compensation will be given.
Payment should be made in favour of X-TREKKERS ADVENTURE CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Beneficiary Bank Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited Singapore
Bank Branch: Clementi Branch (Branch code 522)
Account No: 522-076249-001
Account Name: X-Trekkers Adventure Consultant Pte Ltd
PayNow UEN No.199805829N
Terms & Conditions
Upon cancellation, the guest shall be liable to pay a fee to cover the estimate of cost and expenses incurred by X-Trekkers and/or its partners. This is expressed as a percentage of the total price and is calculated as indicated in Table below. All administration fees, taxes, charges or levies imposed shall be borne by the guest.
Period of notice Cancellation Fee
Till 31 days prior to departure S$ 150
15-30 days prior to departure 75% of total price
1-14 days prior to departure 100% of total price
Please refer to our terms & conditions for further T&C: