Panpatia Col Trek
Panpatia Col Trek
Grade Technical Trek
Max Altitude 5260m
Date 19 May – 31 May 2023
Between two of the most haloed pilgrimage sites in the Himalayas lies a land that nurtures a legend worthy of difficult discovery and extreme exploration. A tale that has drawn feted explorers of the like of Meade, Shipton and Tilman, Martin Moran, Harish Kapadia, and countless other intrepid souls.They were all drawn by the lore that a priest from Badrinath would trek to Kedarnath in a day. The explorations, which began as early as 1934, have mostly come a cropper, with weather, terrain and nerves beating each party back. The prize of the exploration is the crossing of the Panpatia col, a pass that hides its approach within drifts of moraines, crevasses and massive icefalls. But a route across it exists, and we know that from the many reports submitted by the mountaineers, and the final successful crossing by a duo from West Bengal, in 2007. After extensive research and reading, and fresh from the successful crossing of this legendary route, we at White Magic are ready to open a once-hidden expanse of the Himalaya to the inquisitive of mind and sturdy of heart. Join us as we unravel the mythical Panpatia col bit by alluring bit.
Day 01: Arrive Dehradun airport by the afternoon and transfer to Rudraprayag (5hrs)
Day 02: Drive to Khirao road head (5hrs) and trek 3hrs to Khirao village.
Day 03: Trek to Shepherd camp.
Day 04: Trek to Snout camp.
Day 05: Trek to Moraine Camp (4300m)
Day 06: Rest & acclimatize (4300m)
Day 07: Trek to the base of Parvati Col
Day 08: Trek to Panpatia Snowfield
Day 09: Across Panpatia Col (5260m), camp at Sujal Sarovar (4750m)
Day 10: Trek to Kachni
Day 11: Trek to Nanu chatti
Day 12: Trek to Ransi & drive to Rudraprayag
Day 13: Trek to Ransi & drive to Chopta
Day 14: Drive to Dehradun airport & fly back home.
LAND Price per person in SGD: $ 3280
Tour Code: IND-PC-15
Price is subjected to changes without prior notice
Airfare SIN-Delhi-Leh-Delhi-SIN: From S$ 950 including taxes
A deposit of S$ 1200 per person is required upon confirmation and the balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to the departure date. Non-payment by required date may result in the cancellation of your booking and subjected to cancellation charges.
LAND Price includes
- All travel from Delhi and back to Delhi by road/ rail / air as applicable (by non ac car / 2 or 3 tier ac coach)
- All arrangements for overnight stay while on the trip
- Accommodation on twin share basis in tents / rest houses / hotels
- All group climbing gear like ropes, anchors, slings etc. and individual climbing kit which would be hired – e.g. climbing boots, ice-axes, crampons and gaiters
- All meals, tea/coffee and snacks
- Professional guide fees, permit fees, sanctuary fee / royalty where applicable
- All trekking arrangements with India’s most experienced guiding team, camp staff, cook etc.
- Includes local Service tax & Clean India Cess
- Briefing prior departure
- 15% discount for gears at X-Boundaries
- All airfare & taxes
- Railway station / airport transfers in Delhi
- Personal gears such as sleeping bag
- Expenses of a personal nature like laundry, phone calls, alcohol, beverages, cigarettes, camera fee
- Travel Insurance
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Visa and Visa application fees