SG Forest & Rail Track Hike
Old Rail Track Hike
Old Rail Track Hike
An adventure hike to some hidden trails from King’s Albert Park to Clementi. Discover something new and interesting on the ‘Off-The-Beaten track’ as we visit a forest, hike along the forgotten Jurong old rail track to Clementi with a nice meal at Clementi.
1. Old rail track hike in the forest
2. Beautiful Clementi Forest Hike
3. Old Railway Bridges
Location: King’s Albert Park MRT – Clementi Forest – Jurong Old Rail Track – Clementi MRT
Departs: Every Wednesday (2.30pm) and Saturdays (8.30am) of the week
Distance walk: About 8-12 km
Not suitable for young children. Please come prepared for muddy and steep terrain.
Book with SingapoRediscovers Vouchers
Tour Schedule: This tour is available on every Wednesday & Saturday
Time: 08:30-13:30/ 14:30-19:30
Total: 5 hour(s) and 0 minute(s)
108:30/14:30 Meeting at King Albert Park MRT
Walk to the old Railway Bridge where you can enjoy some photo session with the bridge before continue to trek in Clementi Forest.
09:30 / 15:30 Forest Hike to explore the old abandon Railway track, via muddy terrain and uncleared path
11:30 / 17:30 Enjoy lunch/ dinner in Clementi
13:00/ 19:00 Continue the hike to explore the abandon old railway bridges
13:30/ 19:30 Drop-off Clementi MRT
The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your activity date
Participants must be aged 14+ to participate in this activity.
Group size: 2-8 participant(s)
For young children, please check with us to seek eligibility.
Tour Code: SG-FRTH
Cost per person in SGD
Without meal: 50
With meal: 95
- 1 English-speaking tour guide or tour leader (for local residents)
- Mask per person
- 4-hours walking tour
- Option for meal
Not Inclusive Of
- Other personal expenses
- Tipping for guide
- Go light as the start point and ending point are different
- Coin lockers are not available near the meeting point for storage
- No large suitcases as you will need to carry them on the walk
- Drones not recommended as most area in the walk is under Protected Area
- Avoid alcohol before and on the walk
- All guests must be able to walk at least 10km
- This tour is not recommended for expectant mothers and disabled guests, take extra care when bringing children as they will have to walk for most of the time
- Trail maybe muddy and slippery.
- Expect some steep trail
- You have read and understood the Safe Management Measurements for tours in Singapore
- You will complete the travel & health declaration within 2 days of the event Registration of event online
- Registration of event online
What to Bring
Caps or hats
1.5L of water
A good pair of walking shoes
Umbrella/ Poncho/ Raincoat
Personal ear-piece for audio
Change of attire if you like to change into dry clothing during meal time/ after the tour
A light shoe/ sandals if you like to change during meal time/ after the tour
Personal simple first aid kit like plasters, personal medications.
Meet Up Information
Be at the meet up location 10 minutes before the scheduled activity time
Please arrive on time
No refunds will be issued for late arrivals and/or no-shows once the activity starts
Guide will be holding X-Trekkers placard
King’s Albert Park MRT Exit
By joining this event, you are agreeing on the below
- You join this event at your own risk and you are solely responsible for your own health and safety. X-Trekkers will not be held liable for any injury or death arising from participating in this event or for any loss of or damage to your property occurring in the course of this event.
- Excluding our tour guide/ X-Trekkers staff, the minimum participant per group is 2 pax and the maximum participant per group is 8 pax. If the minimum group size is not meet, X-Trekkers has the right to reschedule the event to an alternative date, as best as possible.
- Photos or videos may be taken by X-Trekkers or other participants that may contain or feature you. You give your permission for materials (e.g. photographs) resulted from this event to be used by X-Trekkers in their promotion, underwriting, public relations materials (e.g. website, brochure, social media, newspaper, etc) to develop their programmes and services. The resulting materials will be the property of the company.
- Strictly non-refunable and no cancellation
- X-Trekkers has the right to use our tour leader if all the participants are local residents.
- If the event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond X-Trekkers’s control (such as thunder storm), including, but not limited to, force majeure events, X-Trekkers will strive to arrange for an alternative date for your consideration, as best as possible.
The SG Forest track , while in the forest, everything is so authentically nature. Love the mud, trees, and everything.
- Totally enjoyed ourselves. Glad we decided to have a guide because we’d never be able to find our way if we had tried to do it ourselves.
- Finding ourselves in the middle of the forest out of sight and sound of the city.
- Start earlier if agreeable between guide and guests?
- It is great that the guide can loan out walking stick.
- Hearing the history of the surrounding landscape.
- Gear such as hiking shoe or walking sticks should be must have instead of good to have.
- It was such a fun and enriching experience! I’ve seen many videos where people who explored Clementi Forest emerged wet and muddy from their experience. But our x-trekker guide CK is very experienced. He guided us on the paths and tells us how to navigate the tricky spots and we survived our trek in the forest clean and dry (with only dusty shoes to show)! He also took many photos of our adventure and edited them into a beautiful collage. When he sent us the photos, we were so blown away by the time and effort he spent on such details. I would strongly recommend x-trekkers to anyone who wanted to explore Sg. You will be in good hands.
- The trek into Clementi Forest. It is such a serene and beautiful place. The trek is not difficult, it’s more like a obstacle course then trekking because of the many fallen trees. It’s really fun!