SG Hike, Eat & Sunset @ Keppel
An adventure sunset hike to some hidden trails from Keppel Hill to Labrador Park. Discover something new and interesting on the ‘Off-The-Beaten track’ as we visit a WW2 Bunker, an ancient Japanese Tomb, a forgotten quiet & peaceful Reservoir, etc. with a nice dinner as we see the sunset among the skyscrapers.
After dinner, continue the hike that connects the Southern Waterfront to Berlayer Creek Boardwalk. Explore the wide variety of habitats – mudflat, mangroves, coastal forest, rocky shore, parkland and Adinandra belukar (a type of secondary forest) – there is a myriad of experiences which will definitely thrill and enrich your senses as you embark on this traIl.
Location: Harbour Front MRT – Keppel Hill/ Mt Faber – Keppel Island – Berlayer Creek Boardwalk – Labrador Park MRT
Departs: Every Mondays (4pm) and Thursdays (4pm) of the week
Distance walk: About 8-12 km
Not suitable for young children. Please come prepared for muddy and steep terrain.
Book with SingapoRediscovers Vouchers
Tour Schedule: This tour is available on every Monday & Thursday
Total: 4 hour(s) and 0 minute(s)
16:00 Meeting at Harbourfront MRT Exit A
Adventure Hike to Keppel Hill : WWII Bunker, Japanese Tomb, Faber Station, Reservoir Forest Bath
18:00 City scape view at Keppel Island
18:15 Dinner at Privé @ Keppel Bay
19:00 Sunset Coastal Walk with scenic views @ Keppel Bay
19:30 Nature appreciation, History, Mangroves @ Boardwalk
20:00 Drop-off Labrador Park MRT
The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your activity date
Participants must be aged 14+ to participate in this activity.
Group size: 2-8 participant(s)
For young children, please check with us to seek eligibility.
Tour Code: SG-HESK
Cost per person in SGD
Without Meal: 50
With Meal: 95
Book with SingapoRediscovers Vouchers
- 1 English-speaking tour guide or tour leader (for local residents)
- Mask per person
- 4-hours walking tour with dinner option
Not Inclusive Of
- Other personal expenses
- Tipping for guide
- Go light as the start point and ending point are different
- Coin lockers are not available near the meeting point for storage
- No large suitcases as you will need to carry them on the walk
- Drones not recommended as most area in the walk is under Protected Area
- Avoid alcohol before and on the walk
- All guests must be able to walk at least 10km
- This tour is not recommended for expectant mothers and disabled guests, take extra care when bringing children as they will have to walk for most of the time
- Trail in Keppel Hill maybe muddy and slippery.
- Expect some steep trail
- You have read and understood the Safe Management Measurements for tours in Singapore
- You will complete the travel & health declaration within 2 days of the event Registration of event online
- Registration of event online
What to Bring
Caps or hats
1.5L of water
A good pair of walking shoes
Umbrella/ Poncho/ Raincoat
Personal ear-piece for audio
Change of attire if you like to change into dry clothing during dinner time
A light shoe/ sandals if you like to change during dinner time
Personal simple first aid kit like plasters, personal medications.
Meet Up Information
Be at the meet up location 10 minutes before the scheduled activity time
Please arrive on time
No refunds will be issued for late arrivals and/or no-shows once the activity starts
Guide will be holding X-Trekkers placard
Harbourfront MRT (NE1 | CC29) Exit
By joining this event, you are agreeing on the below
- You join this event at your own risk and you are solely responsible for your own health and safety. X-Trekkers will not be held liable for any injury or death arising from participating in this event or for any loss of or damage to your property occurring in the course of this event.
- Excluding our tour guide/ X-Trekkers staff, the minimum participant per group is 2 pax and the maximum participant per group is 8 pax. If the minimum group size is not meet, X-Trekkers has the right to reschedule the event to an alternative date, as best as possible.
- Photos or videos may be taken by X-Trekkers or other participants that may contain or feature you. You give your permission for materials (e.g. photographs) resulted from this event to be used by X-Trekkers in their promotion, underwriting, public relations materials (e.g. website, brochure, social media, newspaper, etc) to develop their programmes and services. The resulting materials will be the property of the company.
- Strictly non-refunable and no cancellation
- X-Trekkers has the right to use our tour leader if all the participants are local residents.
- If the event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond X-Trekkers’s control (such as thunder storm), including, but not limited to, force majeure events, X-Trekkers will strive to arrange for an alternative date for your consideration, as best as possible.