SG Hike Forest Quarry Reservoir
A hike to explore the nature
Relax at Bedor Reservoir
- Discover an array of flora and fauna and experience nature in all its glory at Tampines Eco Green
- An off the beaten track to the hidden gem of Tampines Quarry with its calm waters and untouched land
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery of Bedor Reservoir. With luck, we may witness the beauitful sunset
- Option to dine at one of the local cafes near Bedok Reservoir
- No prior experience needed to embark on this hiking trip
Location: Tampines MRT – Tampines Eco Green – Tampines Quarry – Bedok Reservoir – Bedok Reservoir MRT/ Bedok North MRT
Departs: Every Wednesday & Sunday (15:00pm) of the week
Distance walk: About 8-12 km
Not suitable for young children. Please come prepared for muddy and steep terrain.
Book with SingapoRediscovers Vouchers
Tour Schedule: This tour is available on every Wednesday & Sunday
Time: 15:00-19:30 (Without Meal) or 20:30 (With Meal)
Total: 4.5 hours ~ 5.5 hours
15:00 Meet at Tampines MRT Downtown Line Exit E and walk to Tampines Eco Green
15:30 Experience nature in Tampines Eco Green
16:30 Walk or bus (at own cost) to Tampines Quarry (Option to detour to explore the Tampines Temple cluster)
17:00 Explore the untouched land of Tampines Quarry with stops for snacks
18:30 Walk to Bedok Reservoir. Sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery while waiting for sunset
[Without Meal Option]
19:30 Drop off Bedok Reservoir MRT
[With Meal Option]
19:30 Enjoy dinner at Burp Kitchen & Bar
20:30 Drop-off Bedok North MRT
The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your activity date
Participants must be aged 7+ to participate in this activity
Children aged 7-11 must be accompanied by a paying adult
Group size: 2-8 participant(s)
This activity requires a minimum of 2 participant(s). If the minimum is not met, you can book an alternative date
Tour Code: SG-HFQR
Cost per person in SGD
Without Meal: 60
With Meal: 100
- 1 English-speaking tour guide or tour leader (for local residents)
- Snacks & Welcome Gift
- 4.5-hours walking tour with dinner option
Not Inclusive Of
- Other personal expenses
- Tipping for guide
- Go light as the start point and ending point are different
- Coin lockers are not available near the meeting point for storage
- No large suitcases as you will need to carry them on the walk
- Drones not recommended as most area in the walk is under Protected Area
- Avoid alcohol before and on the walk
- All guests must be able to walk at least 10km
- This tour is not recommended for expectant mothers and disabled guests, take extra care when bringing children as they will have to walk for most of the time
- Trail maybe muddy and slippery.
- Expect some steep trail
By joining this event, you are agreeing on the below
- You join this event at your own risk and you are solely responsible for your own health and safety. X-Trekkers will not be held liable for any injury or death arising from participating in this event or for any loss of or damage to your property occurring in the course of this event.
- Excluding our tour guide/ X-Trekkers staff, the minimum participant per group is 2 pax and the maximum participant per group is 8 pax. If the minimum group size is not meet, X-Trekkers has the right to reschedule the event to an alternative date, as best as possible.
- Photos or videos may be taken by X-Trekkers or other participants that may contain or feature you. You give your permission for materials (e.g. photographs) resulted from this event to be used by X-Trekkers in their promotion, underwriting, public relations materials (e.g. website, brochure, social media, newspaper, etc) to develop their programmes and services. The resulting materials will be the property of the company.
- Strictly non-refunable and no cancellation
- X-Trekkers has the right to use our tour leader if all the participants are local residents.
- If the event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond X-Trekkers’s control (such as thunder storm), including, but not limited to, force majeure events, X-Trekkers will strive to arrange for an alternative date for your consideration, as best as possible.