Southern Coastal Trail
Gun Machine Post
Just a stone’s throw away from homes, busy wharfs, offices and shopping centres, the Southern Coast Trail seamlessly connects the Southern Waterfront to Labrador Nature Reserve. Explore the wide variety of habitats – mudflat, mangroves, coastal forest, rocky shore, parkland and Adinandra belukar (a type of secondary forest) – there is a myriad of experiences which will definitely thrill and enrich your senses as you embark on this traIl.
You can combine this trail with our SG Walk : The Southern Ridges
Location: Labrador MRT- Labrador Nature Reserve – Harbour Front MRT
Though suitable for family please come prepared for all type of terrain.
We will email/whatsapp the meeting place and end point for the walk to all registered participants 2 days before the walk.
Join-In Date 2022: 15 Jan with brunch 0830-1130
2 Feb 1700-1900
14 Feb 1400-1600
6 Mar with high tea 1400-1700
17 Mar with dinner 1700-2000
19 Mar 0830-1030
Tour Schedule: This tour is available Daily
Depart Time: 08:30am, 02.00pm, 5.00pm
Total: 2 hours (without meal), 3 hours (with meal)
08:30/14:00/ 17:00 Meeting at Labrador Park MRT – Belayar Creek – Labrador Nature Reserve
10:00/15:30/ 18:30 Bukit Chermin Broardwalk – Reflections at Keppel Bay – Keppel Island
10:30/ 16:00/ 19:00 Drop-Off HarbourFront MRT OR Brunch at Privé @ Keppel Bay/ High Tea at Privé @ Keppel Bay / Dinner at Privé @ Keppel Bay
11:30/ 17:00/ 20:00 Drop-Off HarbourFront MRT
Participants must be aged 7+ to participate in this activity.
Group size: 4-8 participant(s)
For young children, please check with us to seek eligibility.
6Tour Code: SG-WSCT
Min/ Max size: 4/8
Depart Daily: 8:30am, 2.00pm, 5.00pm
Distance walk: About 8-12 km
Duration: 2 hours (without meals), 3 hours (with meals)
Cost per person in SGD
No Meals: 40
With Brunch: 65
With High-Tea: 55
With Dinner: 75
- 1 English-speaking tour guide or tour leader (for local residents)
- Mask per person
- 2-hours walking tour
- Meal Option (Brunch at Privé @ Keppel Bay / High Tea at Privé @ Keppel Bay with Coffee/ Tea + slice of cake / Dinner at Privé @ Keppel Bay)
Not Inclusive Of
- Other personal expenses
- Tipping to guide
What to Bring
Caps or hats
1.5L of water
A good pair of walking shoes
Umbrella/ Poncho/ Raincoat
Personal ear-piece for audio
Change of attire if you like to change into dry clothing during meal time
A light shoe/ sandals if you like to change during meal time
Personal simple first aid kit like plasters, personal medications.
Meet Up Information
Meet Up Location: Labrador Park MRT Station
Be at the meet up location 10 minutes before the scheduled activity time
Please arrive on time
No refunds will be issued for late arrivals and/or no-shows once the activity starts
Guide will be holding X-Trekkers placard
By joining this event, you are agreeing on the below
- You join this event at your own risk and you are solely responsible for your own health and safety. X-Trekkers will not be held liable for any injury or death arising from participating in this event or for any loss of or damage to your property occurring in the course of this event.
- Excluding our tour guide/ X-Trekkers staff, the minimum participant per group is 4 pax and the maximum participant per group is 8 pax. If the minimum group size is not meet, X-Trekkers has the right to reschedule the event to an alternative date, as best as possible.
- Photos or videos may be taken by X-Trekkers or other participants that may contain or feature you. You give your permission for materials (e.g. photographs) resulted from this event to be used by X-Trekkers in their promotion, underwriting, public relations materials (e.g. website, brochure, social media, newspaper, etc) to develop their programmes and services. The resulting materials will be the property of the company.
- Strictly non-refunable and no cancellation
- X-Trekkers has the right to use our tour leader if all the participants are local residents.
- If the event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond X-Trekkers’s control (such as thunder storm), including, but not limited to, force majeure events, X-Trekkers will strive to arrange for an alternative date for your consideration, as best as possible.