Onsen Experience with Japan Alps Hike
Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
Japan: Azumino, Nagano Prefecture
Land Price: from $ 2880
Size: Min 2/ Max 8
Tour Code: JP-NA-JAHO-03
3 Days Guided tour
Season: All year round
Location Azumino in Nagano Prefecture
Main activity: Onsen and hiking
Hiking in the Japanese Alps is one of the must-see experiences in Japan, complete with an onsen (hot spa) experience after hiking.
It is an unique experience to stay overnight at a Japanese mountain hut without descending to the foothills. Enjoy a short walk on the ridge line with breathtaking moments of sunset and sunrise if the weather permits.
*Advance booking required
- Sight Seeing 90% 90%
- Food 70% 70%
- Transportation 50% 50%
- Activities 80% 80%
- North Japan alps hiking experience with English-speaking hiking guide
- Overnight staying at the one of the most popular mountain hut among Japanese hikers.
- Sunset, starry sky, and sunrise from the top of the mountain ridge.
- Walking in Nakabusa Valley, a place of seasonal beauty
- Bathing and relaxing in the nature
- Authentic geothermal cooking experience using mainly local vegetables and fish
ItinerarySubject to changes
Day 1 Mt. Tsubakuro
Azumino city area => bus => Nakabusa valley [Deposit excess luggage] => hiking up to Mt. Tsubakuro; stay at Enzanso mountain hut (Dinner)
Day 2 Nakabusa
Hiking down to Nakabusa onsen => enjoy hot spa experience => Lunch, walking, bathing, dinner => Nakabusa onsen (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 3 Azumino city
Hot spa experience continued => Lunch cooking experience => bus => Azumino city area (Breakfast, Lunch)
Tour Code: JP-NA-JAHO-03
Size: Min 2 pax; Max 8 pax
Price per person in SGD
Price is subject to changes without notice.
- A professional local tour guide for the duration of the trip
- All accommodation
- All meals, and drinks, including alcoholic drinks as per itinerary
- All activities as per itinerary
- Transport as per itinerary
- 15% for gears from X-Boundaries
- Airfare + taxes
- All other transfer not mentioned
- Expenses of personal nature
- Visa fees if applicable
- Tips to guides
- Personal gears
- Travel Insurance covers medical evacuation back to Singapore (Compulsory)
- Other tours not mentioned
ADVISED You are strongly advised to purchase your own comprehensive Travel Insurance.
DEPOSIT/ CANCELLATION FEES
- Deposit Per Person: $800
- Balance full payment MUST be received at least thirty (30) days prior to arrival, failing which the Company reserves the right to release all slots for the said confirmed reservation without any or prior notice
Please refer to our terms & conditions.
Confirmation of this reservation is acceptance of these conditions.
You may also like
Season: 17-26 Dec
Enjoy the early winter snow scenery in Urabandai. The lakes and ponds are not frozen at this time of year, so you can walk through the blue ponds in the snow. You can also experience trekking on snow.
A short 1 night 2 day journey through the land of oni. Head out to the ancient Oeyama Mountains and spend 2 days hiking and cycling through the trails and village roads.
Season: 18 Sep – 7 Oct (Early Autumn), 23 Oct – 31 Oct
Experience the best of Urabandai in Fukushima with the chance to stay in a mountain lodge in the early autumn.