Best of Tohoku Winter Rail Experience (Aomori, Miyagi, Yamagata)
9 Days Tohoku Snow & Rail Adventure
The Tohoku Region (東北地方, Tōhoku Chihō, literally “North East Region”) consists of six prefectures in the north of Japan’s largest island, Honshu. It is well known for its countryside, mountains, lakes, hot springs, high quality rice and rough winters.
Join us in this trip to find another Japan in Tohoku. Explore the seasonal beauty, history and food of Japan’s northeast.
- MTB Aomori
- Snow Monster Mt Zao
- Snow Fun
Date: 25 Jan – 02 Feb 20
Contact us for more information!
** Sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
** All arrangement is subject to availability and confirmation.
Basic Itinerary (Subject to change)
Day 1: Tokyo. Own cost for train/bus to Tokyo. O/N Tokyo
Day 2: Day trip – Shizuoka, Mt Fuji Sighting in Lake Kawaguchi, Nikko for Tobu Square or Ninja Edomura- O/N Tokyo
Day 3: Tokyo – Ichinoseki for Boat Cruising in Geibikei Gorge – Hanamaki – O/N Hanamaki. (L)
Day 4: Hanamaki – Aomori (Mt Hakkoda for Snow shoeing/Easy trek) -O/N Ishiba Ryokan. (B)
Day 5: Aomor : Oirase Stream Snow Shoeing , Lake Towadai. O/N Fujiya Ryokan (D)
Day 6: Aomori (FATBIKE experience), train to Yamagata. O/N Pole Pole Resort (BD)
Day 7: Ice Fishing , snow shoeing , Lunch in IGLOO House , Play in Snow Park with various unlimited choice of snow actitives, banana boat in the snow, snowmobiles, zippy, sledge, learn how to ski and snowboarding at your own time. O/N Pole Pole Resort (BLD)
Day 8: Hike Haguro, Mogami Boat Cruise, Ginzan Onsen and return – Tokyo. O/N Tokyo (BL)
Day 9: Depart Tokyo – Own cost for Return to airport
Land Cost per person in SGD : S$2860 (twin)/ S$3260 (Single)
- 5 Days Flexible Tohoku Pass
- 3 nights Tokyo + 2 nights Iwate + 1 night Aomori + 2 nights Yamagata
- Boat Cruise + lunch in Mogami
- Fat Bike Experience with lunch
- Snow shoeing in Aomori & Yamagata
- Unlimited Snow Activities in Pole Pole + Ice Fishing
- Transport in Aomori & Yamagata
- Yamagata Lantern Festival
- Meals: 2 Meals: Dinner + Breakfast in Japanese Inn in Aomori & Hanamaki, Pole Pole D1-Dinner/D2-Fullboard, D3 Breakfast + Lunch), No Meals at Ishiba Ryokan
** All rates quoted above are subject to change without prior notice.