Urabandai Early Winter Experience
Duration: 2 days, 1 night
Japan: Urabandai, Fukushima, Tohoku Prefecture
Early Winter: 17 – 26 Dec 2023
Cost Per Person in SGD: from $ 310 – $ 360
Min size: 4
Tour Code: JP-TA-FWE-02
2 Days Guided tour
Location Urabandai Fukushima in Tohoku
Main activity: Enjoy snow scene in Fukushima Bandai Area
Enjoy the early winter snow scenery in Urabandai. The lakes and ponds are not frozen at this time of year, so you can walk through the blue ponds in the snow. You can also experience trekking on snow.
*Advance booking required
- Sight Seeing 90% 90%
- Food 70% 70%
- Transportation 50% 50%
- Activities 80% 80%
Itinerary Early Winter 17 - 26 Dec 23Subject to changes
Day 1 Urabandai
12:52 Meet at JR Inawashiro Station and transfer by tour bus to Urabandai
- 1hr snow trekking at Nakasenuma Pond.
- Enjoy the views of Mt. Bandai over Lake Sohara
- Sunset before check-in at Urabandai Lake Resort Hotel.
- Enjoy hot spring
- End the day with a buffet style dinner.
Day 2 Goshikinuma
After Breakfast (buffet style), check out and proceed for Goshikinuma Ponds snow trekking (about 1 hour walk).
11:40 Arrive at JR Inawashiro Station (drop-off location) for your 11:58 train on the Ban-etsu West Line to Koriyama Station (arrive 12:36)
(There is a Shinkansen every 30 minutes in the direction of Tokyo and Sendai.)
2 Days Guided tour
Season: 17-26 Dec 2023
Price per person in SGD : from $310 – $350
Min size : 04
Single room in hotel : ADD S$ 80 per night
Price is subject to changes without notice.
- Last reservation reception: 14 days before arrival
- Reservation confirmed: 14 days before arrival.
- 1 night Accommodation
- Meals (1 breakfast, 1 dinner)
- Transportation during the tour from meeting place to drop-off point and to all the sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- All activities as indicated and admission fees and rides as per itinerary
- English speaking driver/ guide in Fukushima.
- Snow boots rental fee
- 15% for gears from X-Boundaries
- All Airfare + taxes
- Train or domestic flight from Tokyo and return
- All other transfer not mentioned
- Expenses of personal nature
- Visa fees if applicable
- Tips to guides
- Personal gears
- Travel Insurance covers medical evacuation back to Singapore (Compulsory)
- Other tours not mentioned
ADVISED You are strongly advised to purchase your own comprehensive Travel Insurance
DEPOSIT/ CANCELLATION FEES
- Deposit Per Person: $250
- Balance full payment MUST be received at least thirty (30) days prior to arrival, failing which the Company reserves the right to release all slots for the said confirmed reservation without any or prior notice
- Full amount for reduction or cancellation within 14 days before arrival.
Please refer to our terms & conditions.
Confirmation of this reservation is acceptance of these conditions.
You may also like
A short 1 night 2 day journey through the land of oni. Head out to the ancient Oeyama Mountains and spend 2 days hiking and cycling through the trails and village roads.
Season: 18 Sep – 7 Oct (Early Autumn), 23 Oct – 31 Oct
Experience the best of Urabandai in Fukushima with the chance to stay in a mountain lodge in the early autumn.
Date: 4-8 Sep 2023
Experience the best of hikes in Fukushima and Michinoku Coastal Trail. From ponds, lakes to the mountain and the beautiful coastlines, strange rocks and trees and views of the Pacific Ocean, you will sure be marvelled by the beauty of the nature.