Yamagata Autumn Leaves Tour
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Japan: Yamagata, Tohoku Prefecture
Land Price: from $ 1720
Size: Min 2
Tour Code: JP-TA-YAL-04
4 Days Guided tour
Level: Easy – Moderate
Season: 25 Sep – 5 Nov
Location Yamagata in Tohoku Prefecture
Main activity: Autumn Leaves, tea ceremony, fruit picking
Yamagata Prefecture is situated on the westernmost part of the Tohoku region and the city Yamagata is only 2.5hrs by JR Yamagata Shinkansen Line from Tokyo. The area offers over 100 amazing hot springs, historical temples and shrines, with scenic points such as mountain ranges and the Mogami River.
Experience staying in wooden cottage to further enhance your stay in Japan.
*Advance booking required
- Sight Seeing 90% 90%
- Food 70% 70%
- Transportation 50% 50%
- Activities 80% 80%
- Autumn Leaves
- Ginzan Onsen (9 Oct – 10 Nov)
- Mt Gassan light hiking (25 Sep – 8 Oct)
- Gassan Autumn Leaves Hiking (25 Sep – 25 Oct)
- Nanatsu-daki seven water falls (9-25 Oct)
- Pole Pole forest hiking (26 Oct – 10 Nov)
- Tendo Ginkgo Park (26 Oct – 10 Nov)
- Gassan Forest Therapy (25 Sep – 25 Oct)
- Grape Picking Experience (25 Sep – 25 Oct)
- Apple picking experience (26 Oct – 10 Nov)
ItinerarySubject to changes
Tour Code: JP-TA-YAL-04
Size: Min 2 pax
Price per person in SGD
Price is subject to changes without notice.
- 3 nights shared Accommodation in Gassan Pole Pole cottage
- Meals (3 breakfast, 2 lunch, 3 dinner)
- Transportation in Yamagata to all the sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- All activities as indicated and admission fees and rides as per itinerary
- English speaking driver/ guide in Yamagata.
- 15% for gears from X-Boundaries
- Airfare + taxes
- All other transfer not mentioned (Train/ domestic flight from Tokyo to Yamagata and return)
- Expenses of personal nature
- Visa fees if applicable
- Tips to guides
- Personal gears
- Travel Insurance covers medical evacuation back to Singapore (Compulsory)
- Other tours not mentioned
ADVISED You are strongly advised to purchase your own comprehensive Travel Insurance
DEPOSIT/ CANCELLATION FEES
- Deposit Per Person: $800
- Balance full payment MUST be received at least thirty (30) days prior to arrival, failing which the Company reserves the right to release all slots for the said confirmed reservation without any or prior notice
Please refer to our terms & conditions.
Confirmation of this reservation is acceptance of these conditions.
You may also like
Season: 17-26 Dec
Enjoy the early winter snow scenery in Urabandai. The lakes and ponds are not frozen at this time of year, so you can walk through the blue ponds in the snow. You can also experience trekking on snow.
A short 1 night 2 day journey through the land of oni. Head out to the ancient Oeyama Mountains and spend 2 days hiking and cycling through the trails and village roads.
Season: 18 Sep – 7 Oct (Early Autumn), 23 Oct – 31 Oct
Experience the best of Urabandai in Fukushima with the chance to stay in a mountain lodge in the early autumn.